Newcastle Utd vs Arsenal - Sunday 29th December @ 1.30pm (live on Sky)

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Im worried about Willo, Colo and Santon against Walcotts pace (his runs off the ball combined with the quality Özil has,)

Mbiwa playing there would make it very hard for Walcott to get through clean on goal.

I would love to see Mapou start but it won't happen, also gota stick with the same CB pairing as often as possible.

--------------------Krul

God1-------Willo---------Colo-------Sant

-----Beast--------Tiote-------God2

God3--------------Remy------------Gouff

if the 2011/12 season should teach us anything it is that even when we're playing well we're still perfectly capable of having implosion games, and we're due one imo, but I doubt it'll affect our form too much.

I hope we can play a really intense game (the first half here sounds similar to the swansea game where we seemed to be just warming up for old trafford, hope that we pull out a performance ont eh back of not really exherting ourselves too hard today. (shouldn't really be the case I know).

They'll have played 3 times in a week, we may be able to do some damage but dunno.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Either drop Ben Arfa for Tiote and play a 451 or play a 442 with Shola/Arfa or Shola/Remy upfront with Cabaye and Tiote in central midfield. I'd rather a 451 though

Without seeing today's game, I'd expect Anita to be the one replaced by Tiote. So something like:

Krul

Debuchy Williamson Coloccini Santon

Sissoko Tiote Cabaye Anita Gouffran

Remy

Think it will be same tactics vs Man Utd.

Either drop Ben Arfa for Tiote and play a 451 or play a 442 with Shola/Arfa or Shola/Remy upfront with Cabaye and Tiote in central midfield. I'd rather a 451 though

SAME LINE UP AS AT man utd.

(caps for emphasis and lack of caps for there current place)

I'd go with this:

Krul

Debuchy.      Williamson.    Coloccini.    Haidara

Tiote.      Anita

HBA.                      Cabaye.            Gouffran

Remy