Newcastle Utd vs Arsenal - Sunday 29th December @ 1.30pm (live on Sky)

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Harsh on Ben Arfa but not unexpected considering the opposition. Great impact sub to have at our disposal.

:thup:

Think it's the right lineup. As long as Anita and no Shola I don't have any complains. Love Benny but think that we've shown far more balance with this team and being able to bring him off the bench if it all goes tits up is a bonus.

I don't get why people are calling for Sissoko to be dropped, other then the first half the other day he's been class recently, probably been better then Anita, and he has an understanding with Debuchy, and them two on the right is a proven success.

Because Ben Arfa > Sissoko

Guest Publius

Doesn't make sense to play Sissoko considering how garbage he was last game, and his ineptitude was a big reason why we were losing to bloody Stoke.

Fully expect them to come out negative and fall behind early today.

Doesn't make sense to drop him based on one game in a different position to the one he's been excellent in for weeks either.

He's been average at best. Can't pass, poor touch, poor crosser, hopeless going forward, no vision - he's supposed to be a winger?  :lol:

About all he seems to have going for him is that he's big, strong and athletic.

Doesn't make sense to play Sissoko considering how garbage he was last game, and his ineptitude was a big reason why we were losing to bloody Stoke.

Doesn't make sense to drop him based on one game in a different position to the one he's been excellent in for weeks either.

He's been average at best. Can't pass, poor touch, poor crosser, hopeless going forward, no vision - he's supposed to be a winger?  :lol:

What a load of old shite :lol:

I dont think his best position is on the wing, but it just turns out that is where Pards is playing him.

Guest Publius

I don't get why people are calling for Sissoko to be dropped, other then the first half the other day he's been class recently, probably been better then Anita, and he has an understanding with Debuchy, and them two on the right is a proven success.

Not even close.

He's in the side because he's big and strong and that's what Pardew wants - it suits his style.

It's a shame that Pardew isn't able to find a balanced team with Ben Arfa on the right. It's not normal that he has to play with 4 midfielders in a 4-3-3.

I would understand if this were temporary but it's not the case.