Newcastle United 0 - 1 Arsenal - 29/12/13 - post-match reaction from page 33

Rich

Good that, tbh. Haven't looked threatening until stoppage time but that was a combative and organised first-half performance. The game is there for the taking but Arsenal do look more threatening on the whole. Substitutions could be key here.

So why is it everyone wants Arsenal to win the league? To me they're just a bunch of cheating wankers.

They haven't put themselves in the best light today tbf, but I like them more in terms of club, players and style of play than the other contenders.

they always cheat like mad vs us

Arsenal need to stop going down all the time, it's pathetic, and the referee needs to wake up and realise that there is nothing in the challenges.

A little bit more attacking force is needed in the 2nd half.

Walcott practically had his finger in Tiote's eye then went down like a sack of bricks when Tiote's arm accidentally went near his face.

So why is it everyone wants Arsenal to win the league? To me they're just a bunch of cheating wankers.

They haven't put themselves in the best light today tbf, but I like them more in terms of club, players and style of play than the other contenders.

Feel the same way, but they are making it tough to remember today.

Guest palnese

Decent enough. Arsenal have been the better side, but it's pretty close. We're pretty decent until we reach the final third, where we're shite.

Anyway, solid half.

We've looked good without particularly threatening to create much. Think it's gone pretty much as Pardew would have planned, we've just not nicked a goal.

It'll be interesting to see what we do if it continues like this. Both sides have been compact defensively but itll open up second half, hope we go for it.

Great save from Szezcney. Sissoko thunderbolt!

Great from Debuchy too.

Was a good end to the half, enjoying this. Really hope we keep at them and get a goal. Arsenal not really looking at their best and it's a good a time as any to try and beat them.