West Brom vs Newcastle United 01/01/14 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

LoveItIfWeBeatU
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nearly crashed my car hearing the team news on 5 live. Fucks sake Pardew, fuck off, must be so demoralising put so much effort getting back into the team and Shola just waltzes into it with absolutely no work at all.

Guest bimpy474

The lack of rotation given that this is our third game in 6 days is astonishing. Gouff and Sissoko must be dead!

Baffling isn't it, he goes on about tiredness all the time, has a chance to rotate and doesn't. I'm sure he's a bit simple.

The lack of rotation given that this is our third game in 6 days is astonishing. Gouff and Sissoko must be dead!

Baffling isn't it, he goes on about tiredness all the time, has a chance to rotate and doesn't. I'm sure he's a bit simple.

Aye, don't know why I expect any ounce of intelligence in his team selection anyway. Absolutely awful.

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFCOfficial 6s

#NUFC v @WBAFCofficial (4-3-3): Krul; Debuchy, Coloccini ©, Williamson, Santon; Cabaye, Tiote, Sissoko; Remy, Shola Ameobi, Gouffran.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/wtf/wuhwhat.gif

Nearly crashed my car hearing the team news on 5 live. Fucks sake Pardew, fuck off, must be so demoralising put so much effort getting back into the team and Shola just waltzes into it with absolutely no work at all.

This is what annoys me. Shola has been garbage in his last appearances. If Ben Arfa ever played anyone near as bad as Shola he'd get slaughtered. Ben Arfa has worked his arse off getting back into peak shape and trying to impress when he gets his chance. Shola just strolls around but because he's big he gets the nod.

Hopefully he proves me wrong but Shola is not the guy you want in away games. I mean we just played the most controlled away game i've seen for ages against Palace so what does he do? Drops Anita for someone we can just launch it to.

Fair play to him, he's kidded 9 managers into thinking he can play football.

Not Keegan. He did try to get rid of him! :lol:

Good point. Yet another reason why I rate him highly as a manager. How do you justify selecting a striker who just never scores? It's backwards.

Guest VanBarduck

I currently trying to picture the player's reaction in the changing-room when they see Shola's name written on the board.

No problem with shola. Ben arfa should start instead of gouffran though.

:lol:

You prefer cisse then? or remy alone upfront with ben arfa behind?

Either is fine, or play Anita. Or Steven Taylor in a five man defence if we want to defend set penises.