West Brom vs Newcastle United 01/01/14 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

LoveItIfWeBeatU
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So Shola can play as horribly as he likes and gets a start, may as well sell HBA like, fucking sick to death of seeing our most gifted, exciting player warming the bench

This is so frustrating, Ben Arfa is judged on completely different merits than Shola. Shola can be absolute wank, and not work any harder than Hatem would have and still get a start, but Ben Arfa seems to have to work his nads off and create ten goals a game to be considered.

Considering we keep being told we won't win anything and we can't compete, can't we at least have a go at teams and play some exciting football?

I really don't see the purpose of these shit selections and negative tactics when the club keeps telling us we actually have nothing to gain.

Guest bimpy474

2-0 win. Shola, Cabaye.

Can you not see a slight problem with that prediction?  Just a tiny one?

Big useless lump of shit ?

Pretty much the same team that got us 5 wins in a row do it's not that bad, but the inconsistency is annoying as Shola was truly game-changingly shit against Arsenal and gets rewarded with a start. It's frustrating as well as west brim are a team with 2 comparatively slow, lumbering centre halves; fleet-footed passing and runs in behind would have been the order of the day for me, not long ball to Shola. Fair play to him, he's kidded 9 managers into thinking he can play football.

Pretty much the same team that got us 5 wins in a row do it's not that bad, but the inconsistency is annoying as Shola was truly game-changingly s*** against Arsenal and gets rewarded with a start. It's frustrating as well as west brim are a team with 2 comparatively slow, lumbering centre halves; fleet-footed passing and runs in behind would have been the order of the day for me, not long ball to Shola. Fair play to him, he's kidded 9 managers into thinking he can play football.

Pardew has a habit of fighting fire with Shola to be fair.

I'm sure Shola is starting today to help us defend set pieces.  :lol:

Don't you guys usually win the games where the teamsheet gets that kind of reaction?

Aye, but I'm watching the game live today, that's usually not a good sign.

EDIT: Games I've seen live this year: Man City, West Ham, Everton, mackems, Arsenal