West Brom vs Newcastle United 01/01/14 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

LoveItIfWeBeatU
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm sure the team line up for the FA Cup game on Saturday against Cardiff will feature players who haven't been getting in the team recently but, should some of the team be rotated for the West Brom game? Some players looked tired in the second half against Arsenal. The same 11 players (more or less) have played a lot of games in a short period of time. We don't have the quality in reserve the top teams do so we can't afford to change the team too much.

Similar performance and set up to the team that went there 2 years ago in the orange shirts please. Was a fantastic first half performance. Maybe a game to bring in some fresh legs like Ben Arfa and dare I say Cisse.

Must win game if we have any aspirations for a top 6 finish, we should be putting team like this to bed away from home. I've said it a lot recently but think we need to be playing HBA from the start, we have players that are feeling the pinch from the extra games.

That said, I think it will be a nervy 1 goal win for us.

Draw a very good result ffs? They are one of the worst home teams in the league and we have won 7 of the last 10 games. A draw would be disappointing in my eyes.

We aren't as good as you think. imo.

They arent as bad as theyre results to date either. again imo.

In reality I see us as the 8th best side/team in the league and WBA should  be aiming for between 9th-12th as a 'par' round for them...

hence a draw away is actually quite a decent result..for us at them...

except we will lose. again imo. :)

Draw a very good result ffs? They are one of the worst home teams in the league and we have won 7 of the last 10 games. A draw would be disappointing in my eyes.

In reality I see us as the 8th best side/team in the league and WBA should  be aiming for between 9th-12th as a 'par' round for them...

They have won 3 games all season ffs. How can you say they aren't as bad as the result? 3 wins from 19 games! That's BAD.

They have won 3 games all season ffs. How can you say they aren't as bad as the result? 3 wins from 19 games! That's BAD.

What I meant is they are underperforming. Once they have a new manager I expect them to be much improved. Yes they have hasd a poor season, can't deny it, buit they arent as bad as their results imo. (9th-12th) is where I woudld have had em at the start of the season....  by contrast we have been over performing imo...recently. Though we are on course for our 'par'..IE 8th place.

hence a draw would be a good result...

but we will lose. imo. :)

What I meant is they are underperforming. Once they have a new manager I expect them to be much improved. Yes they have hasd a poor season, can't deny it, buit they arent as bad as their results imo. (9th-12th) is where I woudld have had em at the start of the season....  by contrast we have been over performing imo...recently. Though we are on course for our 'par'..IE 8th place.

hence a draw would be a good result...

but we will lose. imo. :)

going by the premiership axiom that any away points are good points I'd start with one point, hate to say I'm expecting to win but as a gambler thats the way I'd be looking, as a fan, a point at least.