So we've played everyone....

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Effectively eight points behind 3rd now so I think the title is out of the question. :iamatwat:

But having seen what we have, where do you think NUFC will finish? I realise a lot can depend on what happens in January but as things stand we've been very fortunate with injuries etc, we have decent options on the bench at present and I've little doubt that the powers that be will believe we don't really need to strengthen. So I'm not expecting any significant movement.

I think we'll be 7th or 8th. Voted 8th based on Spurs not being kind enough to fuck up.

Where we are. 6p ahead of Soton but think Spurs, Man U and Everton have enough to finish above us. City wins the league, Chelsea runner up while Arsenal and Liverpool compete for the last direct CL place.

We lost "just" to Arsenal and are still very much in touch with those above us, the doom and gloom on here man

:lol:

The season is tight, don't see how it's doom and gloom on here when people are suggesting 8th or 9th. It's the most realistic option if you look past the last couple of seasons. Under Pardew we've been very consistent in terms of form. When we win we win for a big chunk of games, and then we loose and run out of form for a month or so.

Home games against Everton, Spurs, manu can be decisive.. I think we can finish above Spurs, espacially because they've got Europa league coming up and I think they will quarter/ semi at least.

7th