Newcastle Utd 1 - 2 Cardiff City - 04/01/14 - Post-match reaction from page 21

BlueStar

Norwegian media going to wank themselves silly that two substitution by Solskjær changed the game. :agony:

Most non-neutral live coverage by VG as well. Guy following the match going "Get in!" when they scored. :anguish:

Absolute fucking disgrace of a club, like. I'm sick of this. My parents were barely alive to see us last win a cup and I probably never will. But at least we get a bumper TV cheque and 8th-10th place, right? Fuck off glory, the jokes on everyone else.

If your one of the players why bother today?

1: even if you have a storming game you aren't going to be starting next week HBA will testify to this.

2: The club keep saying that the FA Cup is just a distraction and it isn't important.

This had the writing on the wall from the start.

According to Anderson:

"Pardew is doing Tremendous in league"

Par for the course is now tremendous in the local media ffs.

I am fucking sick of this mentality that we're a small club these days. Ashley really has tried to make us as poxy as his business.

Get rid of Pardew now, ffs

We have been here before over and over. Just not going to happen, we will get whipped by man city and again embarrass ourselves against the mackems. Regardless the charlatan and master of negativity will survive. It should be nigh on impossible with our squad to finish outiside top ten. I'm not saying he won't find a way but that target is nothing but a safeguard for mediocrity and pardew a tenure.

Absolutely everything this club is about right now.

According to Anderson:

"Pardew is doing Tremendous in league"

Par for the course is now tremendous in the local media ffs.

I am fucking sick of this mentality that we're a small club these days. Ashley really has tried to make us as poxy as his business.

What's worse is some people actually suck it up whole. Some praise it and point to Leeds/Portsmouth as an example of what we mightve been. We're never going to be what the majority of supporters aspire to while these wankers are in control. Ashley,  Kinnear and Pardew.

I don't know why but I feel absolutely shit right now about this. I mean, the last few games have shown us the Pardew of last season and I cannot bear to go through that again. Man City and mackem defeats are going to be very, very hard to take.

And why do we always:

1) allow players who have just come onto the pitch to shoot and score from 20+ yards out

2) give whichever new manager a club hires a great start to their career