Newcastle Utd 1 - 2 Cardiff City - 04/01/14 - Post-match reaction from page 21

BlueStar

Guest Roger Kint

I'm sure there's a few tactical defeats for some teams over the weekend.

If he wanted to go out he could easily not have played 3/4 players today and rested them. Just because the twats running us want nowt to do with cups i dont think Pardew does.

What a f***ing surprise, this is the reason I didn't bother today, first home cup game missed for years.

Me too mate. I know exactly how you feel and I can honestly say I've never been closer to chucking it all in. Not just today. Last minute winner against WBA, outclassed at Spurs and fluked a 1-0 win, no idea against Stoke and 1-0 down until they lost the plot, we did what everybody else has dine this season and beat that shower from Old Trafford and then we have to listen to Pardew telling us he knew all along it was just the Europa League and injuries that held us back last season. Utter nonsense. Cabaye and Krul injured today, aye, it's the FA Cup, Premier League match they'd be out there. Shola starting again this season. Just f*** o** Pardew.

p*ss off man you joker. We beat Spurs, Chelsea and Man United and you're not happy?:lol:

In spite of, not because of, the prick in the dugout.

Guest hobshobs

What a f***ing surprise, this is the reason I didn't bother today, first home cup game missed for years.

Me too mate. I know exactly how you feel and I can honestly say I've never been closer to chucking it all in. Not just today. Last minute winner against WBA, outclassed at Spurs and fluked a 1-0 win, no idea against Stoke and 1-0 down until they lost the plot, we did what everybody else has dine this season and beat that shower from Old Trafford and then we have to listen to Pardew telling us he knew all along it was just the Europa League and injuries that held us back last season. Utter nonsense. Cabaye and Krul injured today, aye, it's the FA Cup, Premier League match they'd be out there. Shola starting again this season. Just f*** o** Pardew.

p*ss off man you joker. We beat Spurs, Chelsea and Man United and you're not happy?:lol:

Yes mate we beat Spurs but probably the biggest fluke I can remember in watching football for over forty years. Chelsea game he did exactly what he tried at home to Benfica last season and actually admitted he was going to do before the game, frustrate for 70 minutes and then try and score. It worked against Chelsea and if you remember it didn't against Benfica and the same tactics failed against Arsenal last week. (Mourinho also said he was disgusted with his players the day it actually did work for us). So that was three home games, and we didn't actually try to win them, just go for smash and grab at the end. As for Man Utd, if we can't beat them this season when will we. So you p*ss off man :)