Remy Cabella

Yaron

Hope he likes the pressure of being the sole creative player in a fairly rigid team in a new, much more competitive and faster league.

First press conference:

"I like the pressure of being the sole creative player in a fairly rigid team in a new, much more competitive and faster league."

Disco: :mou:

Hope he likes the pressure of being the sole creative player in a fairly rigid team in a new, much more competitive and faster league.

First press conference:

"I like the pressure of being the sole creative player in a fairly rigid team in a new, much more competitive and faster league."

Disco: :mou:

:notbad:

Guest bimpy474

The one positive I take from this is that they are clearly ignoring The King's transfer targets. Which is good.

Aye, it is one saving grace, even if the players bought are being given to The King to ruin.

Guest bimpy474

Is the thread title based off the GFN report?

Seems so via L'Equipe i think, the English papers picking it up seem to be basing it on that.

Seems so via L'Equipe i think, the English papers picking it up seem to be basing it on that.

Cheers mate, hope we get him we deserve something to smile about

Cheers mate, hope we get him we deserve something to smile about

Then he's benched because he doesn't trackback. In favour of a pardew signing. Sidwell.