Remy Cabella

Yaron

most forward thinking and attack minded managers would sit and go - fuck it, let me unleash them in attack wide left and wide right and tell them to go to work and terrorize the opposition.  Throw in a CF like Cisse who would benefit from their movement and creativity and you'd have a tasty front 3.  De Jong playing in a role behind them linking things together, joining in attack and using his intelligence would really be something. Oh and say okay Anita/Tiote to keep ball moving around and defensive duty and then one of them next to Sissoko who will be using his athleticism and pace to get about and you've got a decent attacking side there, IMO.

most forward thinking and attack minded managers would sit and go - f*** it, let me unleash them in attack wide left and wide right and tell them to go to work and terrorize the opposition.  Throw in a CF like Cisse who would benefit from their movement and creativity and you'd have a tasty front 3.  De Jong playing in a role behind them linking things together, joining in attack and using his intelligence would really be something. Oh and say okay Anita/Tiote to keep ball moving around and defensive duty and then one of them next to Sissoko who will be using his athleticism and pace to get about and you've got a decent attacking side there, IMO.

:pardsbeard:

Cabella ‘feeling good’ about fitness – and wants to end Newcastle’s trophy drought

SETTLING IN ... Cabella.

by MILES STARFORTH

Published on the

04  August

22:57

REMY Cabella says he ‘feels good’ about his fitness – and is adapting well to life at Newcastle United.

The attacking midfielder opened his account in Sunday’s 3-1 win over Schalke in Germany, having struggled on his debut against Malaga the day before.

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew cast doubts over whether Cabella would be fit enough to play in the Premier League opener against Manchester City on August 17 after admitting the Frenchman was short on fitness after his £7m move from Montpellier last month.

But the 24-year-old, who could again be involved tonight when Newcastle take on Huddersfield Town at the John Smith’s Stadium, believes he has quickly adjusted to life at United.

“I’m very happy to score and I’m very happy with the win (against Schalke),” Cabella told the Gazette.

“I’ve trained for four or five days. It was a good game and it was a good victory. The team is very happy.

“It’s important for me to score because I had a difficult game (against Malaga on Saturday) as I wasn’t quite fit.

“It was easier for me. I feel good. The team is very good. My adaptation is good too.”

Pardew admitted to some concern about Cabella’s physical state, saying: “He’s not fit unfortunately, we’ve got to do a bit of work with him physically, he knows that but he’s going to attack it.”

Cabella, however, already has his eyes on the Man City game, and believes already knowing United pair Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa – with whom he won the Ligue 1 title at Montpellier in 2011-12 – and Moussa Sissoko, his France team-mate, has helped him settle.

And he now wants to play a part in ending the club’s 45-year trophy drought.

“I have French friends here and now I have English friends here,” he said. “Now I wait for the first game.

“We hope we can – we play to win a trophy. We see what happens.”

wow. he really is going to be in trouble with pardew now. banished to train with hatem.

I'm really excited for this guy. Actually think Pardew will like him. The guy's work rate was really good. Even when he first came on in the number 10 role, he was getting back and constantly pressing the other team, which continued when he moved out wide.

Pardew will find it very difficult to deny us this guy's talents due to his obsession over defensive effort.

All this positivity, you need to change your avatar.

I'm really excited for this guy. Actually think Pardew will like him. The guy's work rate was really good. Even when he first came on in the number 10 role, he was getting back and constantly pressing the other team, which continued when he moved out wide.

Pardew will find it very difficult to deny us this guy's talents due to his obsession over defensive effort.

All this positivity, you need to change your avatar.

You know what ... I am feeling quite upbeat nowadays. I might have to do that actually. I really like the new players we've brought in.

I'll wait to see the first 11 Pardew selects in the first game though. He has a talent for destroying the potential of a good team by making crazy selections for games.

What exactly qualifies Alan Pardew to judge what is required of a successful top flight footballer? Perhaps it's all those medals and trophies he has picked up along the way as a top flight player or the long list of top flight managerial honours he has to his name.

Honestly man, this fool managing Premier League and International standard footballers is an utter travesty. It's like giving a Gibbon a Ferrari.

What exactly qualifies Alan Pardew to judge what is required of a successful top flight footballer? Perhaps it's all those medals and trophies he has picked up along the way as a top flight player or the long list of top flight managerial honours he has to his name.

Honestly man, this fool managing Premier League and International standard footballers is an utter travesty. It's like giving a Gibbon a Ferrari.

The Americans gave a Chimp a rocket!