Remy Cabella

Yaron

Still really slows the game down too often.  Needs to get the "stands still for three seconds and do stepovers over a stationary ball" thing out of his system.

Best performance yesterday though and should start next game.

Aye, hes starting to show promise. Hes clearly got the technical ability, he needs to work on his decision making a touch. I dont mind the step overs, but he needs to go past people or draw fouls from defenders. Wont be long until he gets a goal.

Still a bit jittery in the final third but his build up play was improved against QPR. Releasing the ball faster and playing to his strengths (agility, touch, pass & move).

I don't mind him slowing things down a bit at times. We have a few players who play at full tilt when attacking, I see no issue having someone in there who thinks things through a little more, assesses situations and orchestrates a move. His ball to Janmaat against West Brom, for example.

Love his game. Always sets someone up with a great scoring opportunity whenever he plays. So unselfish.

That Ryan Taylor shot after the all world pirouette and lay off from Cabella, was extremely irritating.