Remy Cabella

Yaron

I want this guy more than I do most of the other player's we've been linked too. We're absolutely desparate for more creativity, wide options and more players who can play between the lines. Arsenal have about 36 of these type of players and we've got none really. Only worry would be that Pardew would be lost at how to use him.

Alas it matters little if he's £14 million. Not happening unless Cabaye goes.

Guest VanBarduck

True although I don't think he will go for that much mind. French clubs are skint now, Mbiwa went for less than half that and he was their captain and a full international.

No, he wasn't.

He was capped 3 times in the latter half of 2012 before we signed him. Cabella has only played for the U21s

MYM = full international

Cabella = not a full international

Pretty simple stuff mate.

Deputy Dawg: "I'm not your mate"

Guest VanBarduck

He was capped 3 times in the latter half of 2012 before we signed him. Cabella has only played for the U21s

MYM = full international

My bad, I didn't quite get the meaning of "full intenational" I tought it meant something like " key player in the national team" which he wasn't.

MYM = full international

My bad, I didn't quite get the meaning of "full intenational" I tought it meant something like " key player in the national team" which he wasn't.

:thup: Apologies for the misunderstanding

MYM = full international

:thup: Apologies for the misunderstanding

http://static6.businessinsider.com/image/520532a069beddc374000011-1200/lost-in-translation-2003-suntory-whiskey.jpg