Remy Cabella

Yaron

What can't be denied is how Cabaye has improved as a player since he has played with us (despite who our manager is).

Despite playing for us, our French players have continued to be picked for the French team.

So regardless of how we may be perceived by Montpellier, moving to Newcastle has been a good move for most of the French players and for a young player like Cabella, he would get more game time here than at one of the bigger clubs where he could potentially end up being sent out on loan because he won't get enough game time.

Sadly the fuckers have us by the balls this time by the sound of it.

They know we're screwed if Cabaye goes and we don't get a replacement.

Try to look at it positively. If the Cabaye sale is contingent on Cabella move, the money men at PSG may have a quiet word with Montpellier's chairman...

Try to look at it positively. If the Cabaye sale is contingent on Cabella move, the money men at PSG may have a quiet word with Montpellier's chairman...

Or they can throw us more money.

Or they can throw us more money.

In all seriousness they would probably just raise our fee to cover whatever Monpellier demand.

"They want 20 mil you say? No problem here's some spare change."

"Dont go to Newcastle it's a shit hole, just ask the other 20 french players who play there". His argument just doesn't add up 

Is this f***er any good then or what?

Has the potential to be excellent, Montpellier's best player by a long stretch, but is still quite raw.

He plays a bit like a more composed Ben Arfa, only he isn't as quick.

Is this f***er any good then or what?

Yes, but he's still young and raw so who knows how he will he adapt.

He's very talented though, but as i said no one knows how he will translate to english football until he actually does.

For all our sakes i hope he f*cking does assuming the Cabaye sale and him replacing Cabaye are true.

Guest bimpy474

Tell you what though, he's better suited to the number 10 role than Cabaye, who hasn't been half bad at it. Got to hope he settles in quick.

I like the sound of him but how on earth is he going to play in a Pardew team? Can he defend?

He'll play in the same position Cabaye does at the moment.... i.e. off the striker and he's probably better at it than Cabaye is in terms of close control and dribbling but doesn't have the shot Cabaye has.

He doesn't have the work rate Cabaye has but with Tiote and Anita behind him i imagine it should be ok.

That's if we get him :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Chances of this unfortunately falling through following the sale of Cabaye seem very high to me. Couldn't get it 'over the line'.

Just said that in the other thread......so fucking true.

I like the sound of him but how on earth is he going to play in a Pardew team? Can he defend?

He'll play in the same position Cabaye does at the moment.... i.e. off the striker and he's probably better at it than Cabaye is in terms of close control and dribbling but doesn't have the shot Cabaye has.

He doesn't have the work rate Cabaye has but with Tiote and Anita behind him i imagine it should be ok.

That's if we get him :lol:

As I said last night his style of play reminded me very much of Neymar.