Remy Cabella

Yaron

He's got a point about yanga tbh

He would if he hadn't said virtually the same thing about not selling him to us before selling him to us. IIRC.

Exactly. It just hurts these fuckers that they're so powerless and insignificant compared to English clubs - even those outside the top 6 that make derisory offers for James Perch.

Do Montpellier fans think he's as much of a wanker as we do? Seems the bombastic, blustering, idiotic type.

They won the league 2 year ago, of course they don't. They're Southampton.

He's so blunt about the truth. If I was Cabella, I'd avoid this club too. He's right about MYM too - he's better than this.

Didn't he call Yanga-Mbiwa an arsehole for leaving after he'd agreed to sign a new contract so they'd get a fee for him rather then leaving for nothing?

No doubt Yanga-Mbiwa should be playing more, that's on Pardew, but would he have played much more at Arsenal, Man City or Chelsea?  The man's a fucking clown who just spouts shit.

He's got a point about yanga tbh

He doesn't, like.

In what way is Newcastle responsible for him not playing regularly? We didn't buy him to stick him on the bench. If he hasn't adapted quickly or isn't performing as well as others in his position then who is to blame?

If Yanga-Mbiwa had gone to Man City would he suddenly be twice the player and starting week-in/week-out? Bullshit, if you ask me.

Erm, i think we're entirely responsible for how regularly he's playing, or more specifically, Pardew's, given that he selects the team and everything  :lol:  And to me it seems like he's adapting pretty well. and is performing a hell of a lot better than certain other players in his position who've been picked ahead of him, so those points you make are both pointless and wrong.

Do Montpellier fans think he's as much of a w***** as we do? Seems the bombastic, blustering, idiotic type.

They won the league 2 year ago, of course they don't. They're Southampton.

He's a bitter old bastard who talks a load of crap whenever there is anyone trying to write a story or bother interviewing him.

I've not a clue if Montpellier fans actually like the guy - he owes that title to Rene Girard and his abilty to get the best out all of the youth talent + pair it with experienced heads to take the title. The fat bastard said this after he didn't renew Girard's contract, and then left, of course:

"He spoke first, I noted that, and I'm not going to cry or get down on my knees and beg," the colourful Montpellier owner told the press in early March. "In general, I'm happy with his work. I thought we would give him another year. But no-one has ever dictated my decisions. I'm the one who pays here, and I decide. So, we're going to stop there."

Should have come here, would have been class to see him manage us and poach more Montpellier players from that fucking prick Nicollin.

So much bollocks man :lol:

As if he gives two shits about the future of his players, all he's doing is trying to to invoke a glorified auction to get as much money as possible.

He couldn't care less whether Cabella improves or not.

• 2 months later...

Remy Cabella quotes from Telefoot:

“Newcastle is one of the great teams in England. [Yohan] Cabaye told me a lot of good things about them. I have an agreement with Montpellier in case of interesting offer. I will reflect calmly to make the right choice. I need to make the right choice for Euro 2016. I can also stay in France as Marseille is one of the big clubs interested in me”

“Newcastle is one of the great teams in England. [Yohan] Cabaye told me a lot of good things about them. I have an agreement with Montpellier in case of interesting offer. I will reflect calmly to make the right choice. I need to make the right choice for Euro 2016. I can also stay in France as Marseille is one of the big clubs interested in me”

:kinnear:

Not this again, there is no way Pardew will go for him, too much like Ben Arfa.

Guest bimpy474

This lad can talk about us as much as he likes, we can want him as much as we like. If we aren't prepared to match the fee they want then we won't sign him.

See the last few windows.......nowts going to change, we are too tight to pay decent money now.