Remy Cabella

Yaron

Someone actually followed him from training ground too SJP.

Havent seen who, but I bet it's that martin tinder guy on twitter, right? :lol:  How the fuck does he have the time to stalk the training ground & players like he does?!

Havent seen who, but I bet it's that martin tinder guy on twitter, right? :lol:  How the fuck does he have the time to stalk the training ground & players like he does?!

'Rather follow a cab from the training ground to SJP than watch the World Cup final'

Havent seen who, but I bet it's that martin tinder guy on twitter, right? :lol:  How the f*** does he have the time to stalk the training ground & players like he does?!

Was'nt he the same guy who posted the pictures of cisse arriving at the training ground. looked like he had taken them whilst hiding in a bush

Havent seen who, but I bet it's that martin tinder guy on twitter, right? :lol:  How the f*** does he have the time to stalk the training ground & players like he does?!

Was'nt he the same guy who posted the pictures of cisse arriving at the training ground. looked like he had taken them whilst hiding in a bush

Very likely.  His kids always get pics with the players, sometimes in the dressing room(s) too.  God knows what he does/how he does it. Professional stalker