Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Interesting that I didn't renew but my seats show up on the official website as reserved/taken by me.  There's also more seats available and I can bet anything that the number of 'available' will increase, every time one is sold because the club wont want to show the true 'available' figure.

If people know there will be loads of tickets available for most games, then wavering renewers are more likely to chuck it, safe in the knowledge that there will be plenty of match-by-match tickets and they can pick and choose. That's the opposite of the business plan to lock people in to cheap tickets and keep them renewing through fear of missing out when things get better (which they never will).

They might even keep those seats held back from new ST holders and then tempt the old holders back if we have a half-decent start to the season, making the seat available match-by-match in the interim.

Are they still pressing ahead with that policy of category A games only being on sale to season ticket holders & members?

It would be hilarious if they did.

They started it towards the end of last season.

L5wRUpv.jpg

That's it currently

No way have we sold out the family section.

They'll be pushing to sell the lower section first.

You cant buy Family Section season tickets on-line, Need to fill in the forms or go to the ticket office.

So how many times has the deadline been set and on what dates?

Was supposed to finish at the end of May then June 12th then the 19th.

As it stands now, the official amount of spare seats for sale is unknown as the club wont release the details online and will just pretend it's busier than it is.

Signings and plenty of decent ones, is the only thing that will sell tickets now.

Looks like they've finally released the seats of those who didn't renew. Going to be big gaps this season that's for sure.

Got any images? Seen one of the East Stand.