Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

I dinnar, checked and we aren't paying owt out of the bank. Told them on the phone when they rang in the summer that we're cancelling and that's why the DD has stopped. Still sent us the c***s.

I'd be careful. If you didn't cancel officially by letter and just stopped the DD and then go on to use your season ticket, then the club may be able to prove that you owe them back payments for the months you didn't pay them.

Guest neesy111

I dinnar, checked and we aren't paying owt out of the bank. Told them on the phone when they rang in the summer that we're cancelling and that's why the DD has stopped. Still sent us the c***s.

I'd be careful. If you didn't cancel officially by letter and just stopped the DD and then go on to use your season ticket, then the club may be able to prove that you owe them back payments for the months you didn't pay them.

If you cancel DD, the club should know you have cancelled.

Don't use them and say nothing.

With 20 odd thousand season tickets sold plus however many cancelled they're always gonna be a few errors. I just can't see the club ever noticing because they won't be looking.

Just consider it a free season, they owe you one at least.

Well sort of, but it would require someone to correctly match the stuff happening at the bank with the sending out of the tickets. Not sure what system they'll have for that, but it could be quite manual.

Well sort of, but it would require someone to correctly match the stuff happening at the bank with the sending out of the tickets. Not sure what system they'll have for that, but it could be quite manual.

If I cancelled my direct debit for my Car I'd soon know about it.  They must surely have an accounts department.

I'd imagine the card will be invalid and wont get you access to the stadium.

The payment system must be automated and if a payment is late it'll automatically block the card from use.

So in effect, you have a seat (or seats) that nobody can use all season and will not be paid for.

They'll notice eventually, maybe two months down the line.

13,000 there for a training session. So much for any boycott.

Sigh.

People can boycott in whichever way they see fit though. I didn't renew my season ticket, haven't bought any club merchandise for years and very much doubt I'll go to any home games this season but I took my little lad with me today and he enjoyed himself. Went on some of the rides they had set up behind the Gallowgate and then went in to watch the training. Didn't visit the club shop and it cost nowt to get in so Mike Ashley didn't get a penny off me. However I won't be bothering with the Southampton match on Sunday.