Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Guest neesy111

I'm on the 10 year plan with 1 left, I believe it renews in Feb. If I cancel then, could the lad who uses my daughter's ticket still use it till the end of the season ?

I believe those on the 10 year plan have until the end of February to cancel.  I'm sure when you cancel, it's for the season and not immediately.

I'm on the 10 year plan with 1 left, I believe it renews in Feb. If I cancel then, could the lad who uses my daughter's ticket still use it till the end of the season ?

Yes. I'm pretty sure next payment will be towards next season so you need to cancel now.

I believe those on the 10 year plan have until the end of February to cancel.  I'm sure when you cancel, it's for the season and not immediately.

👍

Hats off to all. Me and the brother sacked it off in September. The last game we were at was pure poison.

The atmosphere? The tactics?

Atmosphere. We played alright.

I gave up my season ticket a few years ago, however stopped going entirely last season when the atmosphere turned to absolute dog muck. The very last game I attended I almost had a set-to with some fat cunt on my row who spent the entire match on his phone, save for the occasions when he'd look up and screech abuse in the general direction of the pitch.

A sizeable portion of our match going fanbase don't enjoy attending anymore. That level of tension doesn't exist within a stadium with a mollified support. I understand it's habit, and people don't want to lose their seat/their points/their readymade excuse to go for a few pints of a Saturday, but are those reason enough spend £500+ on giving yourself a coronary every time Joselu tries to trap a football? It just seems daft to me.

Hats off to all. Me and the brother sacked it off in September. The last game we were at was pure poison.

The atmosphere? The tactics?

Atmosphere. We played alright.

I gave up my season ticket a few years ago, however stopped going entirely last season when the atmosphere turned to absolute dog muck. The very last game I attended I almost had a set-to with some fat cunt on my row who spent the entire match on his phone, save for the occasions when he'd look up and screech abuse in the general direction of the pitch.

A sizeable portion of our match going fanbase don't enjoy attending anymore. That level of tension doesn't exist within a stadium with a mollified support. I understand it's habit, and people don't want to lose their seat/their points/their readymade excuse to go for a few pints of a Saturday, but are those reason enough spend £500+ on giving yourself a coronary every time Joselu tries to trap a football? It just seems daft to me.

Aye, similar story here. We had cracking seats this season right up in The Corner, and I was loath to give them up to be honest, but even the atmosphere there had died a death.

The bloke behind us was proper kicking off with the lad next to us for not standing up when the anti-Ashley chanting started, and I turned around and asked him if he'd been at any of the protests. He hadn't. Think that sealed the deal for me.

I thought it was extended by 3 years?

Was It? Doesn't matter anyway.

What do people think the average attendances would be next season given the following scenarios...

Ashley stays, Rafa stays, NUFC in PL = 45-47k

Ashley stays, someone like Mark Hughes appointed, NUFC in PL = 42k

Ashley stays, ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^, NUFC in CH = under 40k

Ashley goes, anyone in charge = Sold out, parties every night for next 46 years.

Yea, i'm bored.

I asked this from the box office when I cancelled last week. This was their reply:

"We acknowledge receipt of your wish to cancel at the end of the current season.  If you pay monthly your final payment will be February and of course your card will remain active."

Yes that's it if you've sang doubt about how you stand re cancelling for next season simply get in touch with the box office. They're not going to try and talk you into not cancelling or be awkward about it. Lots will be in Norman's position so hope his update puts those waivering ar peace of mind.

Once you chuck in your ST is that loyalty points gone for good? Do you start at zero again?

Loyalty points only come into play for 3 or 4 away games though so it's a strange thing to spend £600 on.

Aye, i’ve said this before.  The only scenarios where you’re gona need loads of loyalty points are -

- Derby matches.  (Our recent record in them is abysmal and our next meeting with them is likely to be in the Championship anyway)

- European games ( :lol: )

- Cup finals/Semi Finals (even bigger  :lol: )

- Cup ties against clubs with a really small ground so we would only get a small allocation.  (This one is fair enough as it’s great to visit new grounds, only happens once every couple of years though.)

So although it’s annoying losing all the points you’ve built up, you’re not actually missing out on much in the grand scheme of things.  It’s a hit you’ve just got to take.

I asked this from the box office when I cancelled last week. This was their reply:

"We acknowledge receipt of your wish to cancel at the end of the current season.  If you pay monthly your final payment will be February and of course your card will remain active."

Thanks.

Interesting how it seems to be on this forum, many old timers who are giving up.

I’ve been going since 1976 , it’s not the football ......it’s the fucking lies.  :huff:

To those who say you will miss going to the match, yes you will but fuck me you soon get over it.

If you ever have the itch, even just the odd game go away, much more fun  O0

Even the very odd home match you can easily get too if you really want to put ya self through it but please please don’t renew if you are pissed off.

Never will I judge those who renew, just one question though, why ?  :lol:

Once you chuck in your ST is that loyalty points gone for good? Do you start at zero again?

Loyalty points only come into play for 3 or 4 away games though so it's a strange thing to spend £600 on.

Aye, i’ve said this before.  The only scenarios where you’re gona need loads of loyalty points are -

- Derby matches.  (Our recent record in them is abysmal and our next meeting with them is likely to be in the Championship anyway)

- European games ( :lol: )

- Cup finals/Semi Finals (even bigger  :lol: )

- Cup ties against clubs with a really small ground so we would only get a small allocation.  (This one is fair enough as it’s great to visit new grounds, only happens once every couple of years though.)

So although it’s annoying losing all the points you’ve built up, you’re not actually missing out on much in the grand scheme of things.  It’s a hit you’ve just got to take.

Lad here giving up his season ticket with 367 loyalty points. Amanda who runs busses to away games is on about chucking it in and she's got over 400!

It’s deffo a message to get out on social media, share all this stuff and if it changes one persons mind job done. O0

It’s a bigger message than chucking choccies on the pitch ffs.

Now is the time to start the don’t renew campaign, only way it will hurt him because I just don’t think we have many more fans to take over these drop outs, Rafa is going , the lies doesn’t stop , why renew?

Guest Howaythetoon

If the club had any sense (:lol:) anyone cancelling would have their cards and any points earned simply suspended as inactive which can be reactivated at some point in time for a small activation fee should they wish to renew, or access for away tickets.

Over the past few seasons it’s noticeable how many away games points needed to get a ticket have fallen or how quickly tickets have went on general sale.

Those that are cancelling their tickets now are some of the more long term holders and many who go to away games on a more regular basis. The club won’t have too many problems filling their seats with new season ticket holders or by way of single match day tickets, but they will struggle massively to sell away tickets to those buying a new season ticket and not just because they will start with zero points, but because only a real handful of dedicated hard core fans go to more than a few away games.

If I cancel Sky (which we’ve done) and I want to join up again, I’m already in their system and providing my dish and box and card is still intact and operational they simply just reactivate the service at their end and hey presto, it’s back on.

Or that’s how it used be the last time we cancelled and then signed back up.