Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

If they aren't talking bollocks for once and mean to strengthen they need to do so sharpish if they don't want to lose more season ticket holders. They will probably fanny about as usual though and end up with 3rd and 4th choices.

They can strengthen all they want but it still won't change my stance because history shows that if we're mid table or better by Christmas they'll cash in on any of the better performers. I'm giving them 2 seasons to prove that they want to take the club in another direction. Under no circumstances will I renew for next season or the one after, a sabbatical if you like. However if after 2 years I'm happy with the way the club is being run I'll buy a season ticket for the 2017/18 season provided I haven't found anything else to do with my spare time by then.

im going back next season, packed in a few years ago but decided to get it back again, i dont go back to newcastle to see family and friends anywhere near as often as i should, and this is a good excuse to get together with mates every other week. regardless of how much we say we should do it anyway, we havent.

The cheek of this fucking letter :lol: We're going to give the cups ago. That should go without saying you absolute bellends.

Fuck off Stephen Tickle you absurdly named nonce.

:spit:

By the looks of that letter the ones available online are just those that weren't full last year. The way I read it they haven't yet released the seats of those who had STs but haven't yet renewed.

Yes, mine is showing as unavailable.

By the looks of that letter the ones available online are just those that weren't full last year. The way I read it they haven't yet released the seats of those who had STs but haven't yet renewed.

Mines shown as unavailable. Maybe that's because my loyalty is unquestioned and I've renewed. No fly-by-night me. 

Mines shown as unavailable. Maybe that's because my loyalty is unquestioned and I've renewed. No fly-by-night me. 

Missed more home games last season than I've missed in 25 years. Missed every game after Stoke til the season finale. Done only Hull away IIRC.

Missed more home games last season than I've missed in 25 years. Missed every game after Stoke til the season finale. Done only Hull away IIRC.

I was in jail. didn't wanna say owt really. (still kept it going knowing I'd get early release for being a good lad)

The way they're going on about the cups, they seem to think that them (supposedly) no longer getting themselves knocked out deliberately is going to mean they have a very good chance of winning, as if almost every Newcastle team from 1955-2007 hasn't tried and got nowhere near.

If they really wanted some goodwill, they'd include home cup tickets in with the price to give back some of the money that people have effectively flushed away by buying them over the last few years.

The way they're going on about the cups, they seem to think that them (supposedly) no longer getting themselves knocked out deliberately is going to mean they have a very good chance of winning, as if almost every Newcastle team from 1955-2007 hasn't tried and got nowhere near.

If they really wanted some goodwill, they'd include home cup tickets in with the price to give back some of the money that people have effectively flushed away by buying them over the last few years.

They only want our money.

If they actually wanted any sort of positive change they wouldn't have appointed McClaren.

Guest chopey

So it looks like after Friday there will be a much better indication of how many season tickets have not been renewed

I'm not a season ticket holder but there's going to have to be concrete evidence of major squad strengthening and cup ambition for me to even consider going back for even the odd match anytime soon. Currently I'm still firmly in the not arsed camp.