Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

I just rang and got through straight away, Family Area not on sale until after the renewal deadline date due to it being sold out completely last season.

I just bought 3 together in Category 3 Leazes End for me, my dad and my son!

I am ridiculously happy all of a sudden, I chucked my East Stand tickets in 4 seasons ago and actually swore I would not be back until Ashley was gone.  I think the Benitez factor is almost as good as having Ashley gone, at least Ashley appears to have given complete power over football matters to Rafa!

Oh, you can only book tickets on the phone if you pay with a card. 

It's a straight up lie that the family area is fully booked, like. A family that sat next to my brother didn't renew last season and no one took their place.

Guest chopey

There was a seat next to me that was empty all season and when I tried to purchase it for one game I was told it was a season ticket holder that hadn't attended a single game.

I want to move my seats and I got told last week that the entire family section is booked and the current tickets are been held until june 30th, so I can't move till after then.

Yeah that's pretty much what the woman said to me on the phone. She did offer a few selections in the family area but they were either right at the back or very close to the back. She told me to send a email to the box office and as soon as they go  on sale (after renewals??) they would contact me?

I was told that there was 100% sell out last season and they couldn't sell tickets in that area until after the renewal deadline.  I could be placed on a list though....  I just bought Cat 3 tickets instead ...  not much extra to be honest and probably a better view.  Definitely lower.

I was told that there was 100% sell out last season and they couldn't sell tickets in that area until after the renewal deadline.  I could be placed on a list though....  I just bought Cat 3 tickets instead ...  not much extra to be honest and probably a better view.  Definitely lower.

Hmm not sure what to do now..  How much did you end up paying?

I get to the select your seats page, for a new season ticket, and the seating plan won't load up. Pop ups are activated but doesn't seem to work either. Buggeration!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guest antz1uk

I get to the select your seats page, for a new season ticket, and the seating plan won't load up. Pop ups are activated but doesn't seem to work either. Buggeration!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doesn't work on Ipads, only on a pc/laptop

Hmm not sure what to do now..  How much did you end up paying?

For me and my son together in Level 1 of Leazes Stand I paid 473 for me and 137 for him  (610 in total).

I have nick all through the post, should renewals not be out by now?

Its a DIY year, the renewal application and direct debit form (if applicable) are downloadable from the website. Print, fill in and post. I posted mine on Friday and got an email today to confirm its been renewed.

Or, wait until the 15th and they'll send all the stuff out to you.

I have nick all through the post, should renewals not be out by now?

Its a DIY year, the renewal application and direct debit form (if applicable) are downloadable from the website. Print, fill in and post. I posted mine on Friday and got an email today to confirm its been renewed.

Or, wait until the 15th and they'll send all the stuff out to you.

Cheers dude.  ?

What's the likelihood of picking up one senior and one junior In the family end, with no history of season tickets?

I'd bite at £400 for me and the bairn now Rafa is staying, but I can only imagine the tickets being gold dust in that section due to price.