Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Are they really selling like hot cakes or is this more delicious british sarcasm?

I believe despite the relegation, they are indeed selling like crazy. It's ridiculous really but shows what kind of a fan base we have, we'll still be one of the best supported clubs even in the lower league.

I know. NUFC is one of those classic european clubs, just like Benfica. That's why I love you all and am promptly willing to have homossexual sex with some of you.

Guest chopey

Are they really selling like hot cakes or is this more delicious british sarcasm?

I believe despite the relegation, they are indeed selling like crazy. It's ridiculous really but shows what kind of a fan base we have, we'll still be one of the best supported clubs even in the lower league.

I know. NUFC is one of those classic european clubs, just like Benfica. That's why I love you all and am promptly willing to have homossexual sex with some of you.

If your a lesbian your on

we're on the price freeze thing by DD. Checked bank the other day and our payment on 1st June hadn't gone down. Think nufc.com said the club would issue letters about refunds/reductions. Expecting a small refund or remaining payments to drop soon.

Anyone know when the refunds for the 10% discount are being made by any chance ?

I read something yesterday from NUFC and they said supporters would start receiving letters and refunds (or reduced payments) from the 15th June.

Anyone know when the refunds for the 10% discount are being made by any chance ?

I read something yesterday from NUFC and they said supporters would start receiving letters and refunds (or reduced payments) from the 15th June.

Thanks

I wonder what the highest ever average attendance for a championship season is?

Since the formation of the Premier League it would be us I would think. Derby averaged 33,000 last year and they were the highest, we might do that just in season tickets.

The Boro home game in December 2009 was over 49,000 which was a new record.

Since the formation of the Premier League it would be us I would think. Derby averaged 33,000 last year and they were the highest, we might do that just in season tickets.

Wasn't the Ipswich game not over 52,000?

Wasn't the Ipswich game not over 52,000?

Correct, I only knew that the Boro game had broke the previous record.

Since the formation of the Championship the highest ever attendance is 52,181 for Newcastle v Ipswich on 24th April 2010.

The record average attendance in the Championship is 43,384 also set by Newcastle in 2009/10.

Derby were comfortably the best supported club in the league last season with an average crowd of 29,663.

Not specifically Championship but second tier, the record was 56,299 in 1947-48 by erm........us! It was also the record for all 4 divisions and stood for quite a while.

(This is obviously a lie as we never had a crowd till Keegan turned up.)

Anyone with access to look able to hazard a guess at how many STs are still available?

If you've already got one you cant view the stadium planner part to check.

You should still be able to view it if you click on proceed. I get a message saying I can't buy another season ticket ticket but I can still view the stadium plan. An educated guess would be around 34-35,000 sold so far. The Upper Gallowgate is starting to sell well now in sections R, S & T with people who can't get anywhere else in the the stand. Middle and lower sections as good as sold out. Upper Leazes still has loads of availability but other than that not much left really. With 2 months to go until the start of the season you'd expect final sales in the region of 40,000 which is nothing short of remarkable for a club playing in the 2nd tier of English football.