West Ham 1 - 3 Newcastle United - 18/01/2014 - Post-match reaction from page 37

Neil

Cabaye's pretty decent in the no.10 role against poorer sides, especially away from home, IMO. He's just not the long-term answer there.

I agree, he is getting much more space today than he would against good teams

That's because long ball teams tend to let the opposition have most of the possession as we know from previous campaigns.

Guest diddimz

Their defence is horrid, if ben arfa runs at them forthe final 20 minutes of the game he will rape them. As it is, Cabaye's in super sayain mode

Cabaye's pretty decent in the no.10 role against poorer sides, especially away from home, IMO. He's just not the long-term answer there.

I agree, he is getting much more space today than he would against good teams

That's because long ball teams tend to let the opposition have most of the possession as we know from previous campaigns.

Yup also not West Ham's shitness allows cabs to do less defensive work meaning he has time to find space further up field.

Also West Ham are leaving lots of space between their lines

Their defence is horrid, if ben arfa runs at them forthe final 20 minutes of the game he will rape them. As it is, Cabaye's in super sayain mode

The players starting today are doing a grand job, but I hope HBA gets at least 20 mins to run at these. They are woeful.