West Ham 1 - 3 Newcastle United - 18/01/2014 - Post-match reaction from page 37

Neil

Guest palnese

Think it was more likely we'd sit back up two than one in the second half. Maybe we'll come out of halftime lively for once.

:yao:

Guest strongbow69

anyone else spot lambias celebrate the west ham goal  :whistle: positive it was him, hes a hammers fan

THE Llambias?

aye  that mewling quim  :lol:

If anyone was at fault, it was Taylor, who missed his header. After that, anything can happen, and the roll of the ball went against us.

Very unlucky, because we looked by far the more likely to score. They'll come at us at for the first 10 minutes of the second half, but if we can weather that storm, we should be okay.

Taylor's a fucking liability, he must have a brain the size of a pea. What the fuck was that jumping past the ball then standing with your arms out for no apparent reason instead of defending stuff? I knew he was getting over excited when he went on that bull in china shop blunder up the pitch trying to do his superman act. Jesus he's a moron.

Anita hasn't been involved THAT much, but he's soooo good. Love those one touch passes that he makes. Such an intelligent player as well.

:thup: One touch passes are like my favourite thing, always try it at 5 a side.

Taylor's a f***ing liability, he must have a brain the size of a pea. What the f*** was that jumping past the ball then standing with your arms out for no apparent reason instead of defending stuff? I knew he was getting over excited when he went on that bull in china shop blunder up the pitch trying to do his superman act. Jesus he's a moron.

He's shit, wouldn't be upset to see him sold. Hope Mbiwa is back centre when Debuchy back

Taylor's a fucking liability, he must have a brain the size of a pea. What the fuck was that jumping past the ball then standing with your arms out for no apparent reason instead of defending stuff? I knew he was getting over excited when he went on that bull in china shop blunder up the pitch trying to do his superman act. Jesus he's a moron.

We really need to bring somebody else in and replace him. I've had enough now.

Yep he's so thick. Just what you don't need from a central defender.

Most people learn Play To The Whistle while they're still very young, like.  This bloke will never get it.