The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Looks like his hammy's f***ed.

:thup:

Time for Lucas to shine in front of Scolari and Parreira. Willian has had a good game, so Lucas really has to show something now if he wants to play in the world cup.

Veratti getting hammered by Neville ,I think he's class personally

He's obviously class like,I think Neville's being a bit harsh. I think he would benefit from playing in a league with a higher pace, he has looked like he couldn't deal with the work rate of the Chelsea players at times

He's obviously class like,I think Neville's being a bit harsh. I think he would benefit from playing in a league with a higher pace, he has looked like he couldn't deal with the work rate of the Chelsea players at times

Yeah same. He's been overly critical of him for me. Yeah he's still very young and plays above his years, will only get better

Looked like a player who is totally not used to being put under a lot of pressure which is kind of expected.

He's a good player, but he's really been taking too much time on the ball this game.