The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Been MoM for me. Seems to have calmed down on being a total bellpiece too. Motta that is.

Lavezzi and Silva were better imo. Lavezzi MoM.

Aye, Lavezzi was definitely the best player on the pitch. Motta is consistently tidy as fuck though, hardly gives the ball away.

Been MoM for me. Seems to have calmed down on being a total bellpiece too. Motta that is.

Aye, Lavezzi was definitely the best player on the pitch. Motta is consistently tidy as fuck though, hardly gives the ball away.

Barca academy innit

Aye, Lavezzi was definitely the best player on the pitch. Motta is consistently tidy as f*** though, hardly gives the ball away.

I love Motta on his day. Wins enormous amount of possession and retains it as well. Lavezzi was just out of this world today again in terms of running add a goal and assist/goal to that and he was easily my MoM.

Guest VanBarduck

Blanc is never good enough to manage Newcastle like. :yao:

French pards tbh

You're joking right ?

That near post thing is total s*** IMO, some shots are unsaveable

Certainly not that one. Cech's just rubbish at getting down to low shots and has been for a few seasons.

Maybe not that one but shots can go in at the near post that are just not stoppable.

From any sort of distance I disagree. Keeper has to be responsible for his near post. Sometimes that leaves a gap but if the attacker's good enough to find the far post, so be it. At least the question's been asked of him.

French pards tbh

You're joking right ?

He's joking but tbf Blanc had a mare in the first half. His team started defending as soon as they scored, let Chelsea control possession with David Luiz and Ramires who aren't those types of players.

Blanc is very negative at times like, considering the players at his disposal. I find PSG frustrating to watch at times, especially when they go a goal ahead.

Guest VanBarduck

French pards tbh

You're joking right ?

He's joking but tbf Blanc had a mare in the first half. His team started defending as soon as they scored, let Chelsea control possession with David Luiz and Ramires who aren't those types of players.

I don't think he liked that, I think it was Motta's call, him and Verratti decided to slow down the play (they often do so in Ligue1), and Blanc was pretty pissed by the display at HT according to canal+

French pards tbh

You're joking right ?

I don't think he liked that, I think it was Motta's call, him and Verratti decided to slow down the play (they often do so in Ligue1), and Blanc was pretty p*ssed by the display at HT according to canal+

Fair enough, but I've seen PSG do that far too often to think it's the players call. But who knows. They all fell so deep, which gave Chelsea so much possession to control the tempo.

Guest VanBarduck

Remember Blanc was the coach of an exiting Bordeaux side who won the Ligue in 09 and went to CL quarter final in 2010, also Gourcuff was something else under him.