The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

I'd enjoy laughing at Terry a lot more if I didn't wish we had a captain with a tenth of what John Terry has as a leader and for his club.

Can't stand him as a person, but he is a warrior for sure. I respect his play.

What an amazing tactic playing completely for the 0-0 in the first leg was. Masterful, nobody else could have done that. Brilliant result. Worked out great. :thup: :thup: :thup:

:lol:

Really didn't understand all the praise for that result. Left them vulnerable to getting done by away goals, especially as Atletico are good going forward.

I can never understand why we still think a 0-0 draw away from home is a good result these days since the away goals rule came in.

"these days" :lol:

Aye, it's never been the same since 1965.

Yeah but people still talk about 0-0 away from home as a great result in Europe. These days. I'd be interested to know how often that actually gets you a positive result over 2 legs in a game between two well matched sides.

I'd enjoy laughing at Terry a lot more if I didn't wish we had a captain with a tenth of what John Terry has as a leader and for his club.

I still enjoy it.

Ronaldo never legitimately likes to see Chelsea or John Terry lose.

Don't be so stupid. I admired them under Ancelotti with Drogba and Lampard immensely but I've hated Chelsea the club for a long while. Compounded in the last 10 months with the arsehole in their dugout.

Would be absolutely hilarious if Atletico do the double with Gabi and Tiago in their midfield :lol:

I'll be looking back in 20 years time and still chortling my tits off if it happens like.

Chelsea, no silverware this season. Yikes.

Wouldn't be so sure of that yet bro

That would be truly incredible.

That would require both City and Liverpool losing this coming weekend.

No, it simply can't happen. I'll walk the trophy to Froggy and his mates sooner than having Chelsea won it. Can't imagine us failing to grasp a life-line if one offered by Everton.

Back to this game: Beautiful scoreline. Immaculate.

When you play Mourinho-ball, as long as you deliver results and trophies, the owner and fans don't mind. But once they stop coming, you have zilch to fall back on and get zero sympathy either. That's what seal Mourinho's fate in Madrid, and what caused his departure first time around in 2007. Defeat at Villa Park after a numb home draw vs. Rosenberg at CL in a half-empty bridge. He'll get another 100M this summer, but if it's not looking good, Roman will pull the trigger. We're talking about a criminal who fell in love with football after watching R.Madrid-Man Utd tie in winter of 2003, and wanted to replicate that type of game in his club....

GET THE FUCK IN !!