The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

So happy, this is the best we've played against big opposition in ages. Hope we can get in an upwards trend again.

Wow, coz I think you've played wank.  :lol:

Are you not watching? :lol:

10 men, yes they've kept the ball. Shite upfront for a supposed attacking team.

The only good thing he's won is La Liga. And he only scored 16 goals, and was immediately shipped out for being a c***. I reckon if I put my mind to it and went to the gym once in a while, I could probably win Swedish Athlete of the Year too.

Anyway, as fun as this has been, he's not s***, he's class, but it's certainly noteworthy that he's not exactly pulled up any trees in the PL or La Liga.

Only 16 goals, the s*** c***

I could score 16 goals in La Liga playing up top for Barca tbf. And then I'd definitely win Swedish Athlete of the Year. Unless Ibra goes to a proper team in the meantime.

You're so jelly of that Swedish athlete of the year title.

:lol: I want to know who else wins it. It's gotta be just him and Lundqvist trading the statue.

Zlatan won it 2010 and 2013.

Markus Hellner (skis) won it 2011 and 2012.

This year it was Henrik Stenson (golf)

:)

So happy, this is the best we've played against big opposition in ages. Hope we can get in an upwards trend again.

Wow, coz I think you've played w***.  :lol:

Are you not watching? :lol:

10 men, yes they've kept the ball. s**** upfront for a supposed attacking team.

They've controlled possession away to one of the best teams in Europe as well as scored two. Not the best I've seen from them, but one of their better performances this season.