The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Guest Roger Kint

Demichelis :anguish: Why cant that old tosser just play Lescott instead of Russian roulette with another cup?

Demichelis :anguish: Why cant that old tosser just play Lescott instead of Russian roulette with another cup?

Lescott is fucking shit

He might be but they were so much more solid when it was him and Kompany.

Really can't understand how Lescott doesn't get games ahead of him. The only reason I can think of is he is Pellegrini's old player and his signing so he has to play him.

If we'd knocked out City, would we have followed their route? Leicester then West Ham man. Could have been talking about a derby final.

After the last 3 times we've played them I'm quite happy we're not there.

Guest Roger Kint

Really can't understand how Lescott doesn't get games ahead of him. The only reason I can think of is he is Pellegrini's old player and his signing so he has to play him.

Aye that can only be it, Lescott isnt great but at least he is mobile. Can see a clanger coming from this so put a £1 bet on Borini/2-1 at 500/1. Only daft bet i have today :lol:

Guest neesy111

Imagine losing to them in a final :anguish:

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

C'mon Aguero!!! I'd have went with Navas but Nasri is a decent option too. Right to go with Dzeko over Negredo too.

This is a blatant Sunderland 1-0 from a set piece, after soaking pressure all game. Silva to miss a sitter.

On paper this should be an absolute battering of Sunderland but I'm still not confident until Man City score first.

Also incredibly obvious the different gameplans. City are playing lots of attackers and Sunderland look set up just to Chelsea the fuck out of this final.