The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

For anyone that gives the first shit about League 2, York are a good side and should be pushing the play-offs tbh.  Tremendous tonight. Absolutely spanked Scunthorpe.

That was months ago, whilst teetering above relegation from the league. Level on points with 7th now. :notbad:

Just seen Mourinho's interview. While I don't think he's the right person to say some of the things I feel he's spot on about the referees. They seem like pricks the lot of them that think they sit above everyone else just because they ref football games. Foy, Atkinson, Clattenburg, Webb, Dean etc all seem like absolut pricks as human beings.

I have a flight from malmo to gdansk on morning of May 11th. However, if we can win the title with a win over you lot on last game, I'm defo ditching that ticket and heading to Liverpool. Promise to post a photo with Colo, if it comes to that, please don't ruin our party ;)

I have a flight from malmo to gdansk on morning of May 11th. However, if we can win the title with a win over you lot on last game, I'm defo ditching that ticket and heading to Liverpool. Promise to post a photo with Colo, if it comes to that, please don't ruin our party ;)

This guy :lol:

Just fucking look at him thinking they'll win the league. Messi will drink his own piss if you guys do.

^remaining away games are at Cardiff, WestHam, Norwich, and palace, and I fancy is against anyone at home to be honest. This is unreal mate. I remember in July I made a bet with a friend that if we made top4, I'll go to North Korea, never in my wildest dreams I saw the team in this title challenging position at this stage of the season.

^remaining away games are at Cardiff, WestHam, Norwich, and palace, and I fancy is against anyone at home to be honest. This is unreal mate. I remember in July I made a bet with a friend that if we made top4, I'll go to North Korea, never in my wildest dreams I saw the team in this title challenging position at this stage of the season.

Stop it.

Stop it.

Fair enough man, excitement got the better of me then. I'm on my 6th pint of the day at 2:15 PM, so probably not the wisest of ideas to post on the forum. Wish you all a great St.Paddy's day ! Great forum with great folks !

Just seen Mourinho's interview. While I don't think he's the right person to say some of the things I feel he's spot on about the referees. They seem like pricks the lot of them that think they sit above everyone else just because they ref football games. Foy, Atkinson, Clattenburg, Webb, Dean etc all seem like absolut pricks as human beings.

Still think I'd rather have a referee with a bit of an ego and not afraid to have a go back at the players than a type like Mike Jones who has no authority at all