The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Bit of a shame that blatant cheating proves the difference between two such fantastic teams in a great game.

Wouldn't get cheating like that in the Peruvian Third Division.

Such a dogshit fixture in so many ways: Who can outcheat who?

They bring out the worst in each other they really do (not that they're always saints against others).

Wasn't much cheating today at all in my opinion. Not as it used to be.

:thup:

So glad I don't support one of these teams.

Ah yeah, i'd rather have Vern Anita as the most talented  footballer in my team.

:lol: :thup:

Palnese loves Vinnie Jones man, childhood idol.

Bit of a shame that blatant cheating proves the difference between two such fantastic teams in a great game.

Absolutely. Without the cheating it would've been 4-2.

Man, if you want to locate a such large portion of you self-esteem in the actions of a random footballer who wouldn't piss on you if you were thirsty, that's fine. Bit tiresome to read about it again and again, though.

Wouldn't get cheating like that in the Peruvian Third Division.

Deportivo Wanka are in that division. Insert penis pun pls.

So glad I don't support one of these teams.

:lol: Imagine waking up mad that you didn't win anything this year. I bet you can't.

:lol:

http://i.imgur.com/0TiTrh2.jpg

:blush: Still Spring Training, ffs.

The difference  :lol: . The worst decision in that game was Real Madrid's penalty. I'm happy anyway, the slightly lesser cunts of two cuntish clubs won

Absolutely. Without the cheating it would've been 4-2.

Man, if you want to locate a such large portion of you self-esteem in the actions of a random footballer wouldn't p*ss on you if you were thirsty, that's fine. Bit tiresome to read about it again and again, though.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How any of this has to do with any footballer I don't know, but don't worry, your darling Carlo will probably win the league anyways.

Don't mind Atletico being dirty wankers, they're underdogs, Real and Barca are meant to be the best teams int eh world or whatever the brands say. It's a derby, never going to be that pretty, but still, both teams clearly not great teams.

The difference  :lol: . The worst decision in that game was Real Madrid's penalty. I'm happy anyway, the slightly lesser c***s of two cuntish clubs won

He calls other biased when he's obviously either trolling or wanking to a picture of Carlo Ancelotti as we speak.

Guest neesy111

Don't mind Atletico being dirty wankers, they're underdogs, Real and Barca are meant to be the best teams int eh world or whatever the brands say. It's a derby, never going to be that pretty, but still, both teams clearly not great teams.

It's not a derby, there's 200 miles between them.  Only Ruud Gullit calls it a derby.

It's huge rivalry though.