The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Dzeko is easily the best of those three, probably doesn't get the credit he should deserve. In and out of the City side all the time but always seems to be popping up with goals, which isn't easy for a striker who rarely has had a consistent run in the side.

He's the ultimate flat track bully though, only scores against the poor teams. Just has a look at his record, only scored against Man Utd :lol: who you'd class as a big team

As opposed to Giroud?

I actually said they were similar. But as you mention it scored:

Napoli/Dortmund/Fenerbache/Spurs/Everton

Giroud is absolutely anonymous in the big games. None of those teams are particularly brilliant either apart from Dortmund

:lol: Those CL games not big games? Everton not very good now? How about Napoli?

Not brilliant no and his goals against Everton were coming on as a sub in a team winning 2-1 and Arsenal just picked them off at the end. The bit I saw of Napoli in the champions league and Europa they didn't really impress me. I don't really care about starts anyway,I rely on my eyes for my opinions and Arsenal might aswell be playing ten men in the big games with Giroud playing

http://i.imgur.com/1sORRAC.jpg

State of that tackle man :lol:

From that image Dzeko has already started pulling back. 

It all happened in a split second.  So i can see whhy people would want a pen but whilst it was reckless by Sakho he got their first, It was his space.

:anguish:

Was walking down to work this morning with a lad & woman in the office. He was faffing on being daft and stepped in front of her nearly making her walk into the hedge. She shouted at him saying fuck off blocking her path and I thought I was a genius saying, 'he didn't he just got to the space first'.

Blank looks, awkward silence then I remembered it came from here. Thanks Gimp. :thup:

Manchester City: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany ©, Demichelis, Kolarov, Milner, Garcia, Fernandinho, Nasri, Aguero, Negredo.

Sunderland: Mannone, Vergini, Alonso, Brown, O'Shea ©, Cattermole, Colback, Larsson, Johnson, Borini, Wickham.

6-0.

Barcelona XI vs Real Madrid: Pinto; Alves, Mascherano, Bartra, Alba; Sergio Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta; Neymar, Fabregas, Messi.

Real Madrid XI vs Barcelona: Casillas; Carvajal, Ramos, Pepe, Coentrao; Xabi Alonso, Di Maria, Modric; Isco, Benzema, Bale.

Hopefully this will go to penalties.

Manchester City: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany ©, Demichelis, Kolarov, Milner, Garcia, Fernandinho, Nasri, Aguero, Negredo.

Sunderland: Mannone, Vergini, Alonso, Brown, O'Shea ©, Cattermole, Colback, Larsson, Johnson, Borini, Wickham.

6-0.

Fancied watching this. Can't see a reason it hasn't been put on sky or bt. Dicks