The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Norwich were great I thought. Such a different side compared to Hughton's. Impressed with their pressing game. Think they have one big result in the, but I don't think even 35 points will be enough.

Be interesting to see how Hull play given that an Arsenal win is by far the best result for them today.

Can't be arsed to work it out. How's this?

If Arsenal finishes 5th and wins the cup, extra Europa spot goes to 7th, not cup runners-up.

Be interesting to see how Hull play given that an Arsenal win is by far the best result for them today.

If Arsenal finish 5th then the last EL place goes to the league rather than the cup runner up.

I'm assuming of course that they want to play in Europe (and why the fuck wouldn't you unless you're a complete wanker, but I digress).

They need Arsenal to get 4th so they'll qualify for Europe automatically as runner up in the cup. If Arsenal finish 5th, they'll need to win the cup to get into Europe.

Hoping for a slip up from Arsenal but can't see it. Fully expect them to win and tbf I've a feeling we'll slip up ourselves. Love to be proved wrong, interesting to see how we react to the Palace defeat which could be a knockout punch.

We don't really have to play Liverpool, right?

'play' isn't quite the right word. It suggests some type of contest.

'appear against' is better.

:lol: Featured extras on the Season review DVD.

If Arsenal finishes 5th and wins the cup, extra Europa spot goes to 7th, not cup runners-up.

So in other words it's best they beat Arsenal?

:pardsgrin: