The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Atletico played like they have for the past month or two, struggling for that bit creativity in breaking teams down who sit back against them. They are far better when teams come on to them. Be interesting to see how the 2nd leg pans out.

Atletico played like they have for the past month or two, struggling for that bit creativity in breaking teams down who sit back against them. They are far better when teams come on to them. Be interesting to see how the 2nd leg pans out.

Exactly the same as this one, cagey.

Yeah, but I mean will Jose just park the bus again or will he look to take control of the game. Atletico imo are better when playing on the counter so Jose might be wary to take control but at the same time, he knows he needs to win the match unless he fancies another 0-0 and then pens.

Yeah, but I mean will Jose just park the bus again or will he look to take control of the game. Atletico imo are better when playing on the counter so Jose might be wary to take control but at the same time, he knows he needs to win the match unless he fancies another 0-0 and then pens.

He won't park the bus like tonight but he's not going to go for it. I think both teams will be pretty cautious, Atleti are great on the counter but I expect that they'll be a little more reluctant to have as many breaking forward as they usually would in the league.

After watching these two teams play and Barcelona v Real last week. I don't see how any team is actually going to stop Bayern from winning it again. Think Bayern will get two goals at the Bernabeu tomorrow. Maybe a 2-1 win or so. They just look too strong.

After watching these two teams play and Barcelona v Real last week. I don't see how any team is actually going to stop Bayern from winning it again. Think Bayern will get two goals at the Bernabeu tomorrow. Maybe a 2-1 win or so. They just look too strong.

I'm thinking the same, thought Real's best chance would have been in the final against Bayern. Think over two legs Bayern will be too strong, as much as I hate to say it.

I fell asleep and it was the middle of the afternoon here. I though football was meant to be about entertainment. Disgusting.

Pardew will have had a pokey bum wank over that match like.

Champions League Semi Final, normally I wouldn't want to miss it for anything. I rushed home from work, saw the team news which gave a good indication of what was to come, watched around 20 minutes when not once did Chelsea try to attack, and promptly fell asleep. Woke up 0-0 what a surprise. I hope AM knock them out with an away goal next week. Everything that's wrong with modern day football, only the Jose's, Pardew, Moyes Fat Sam dinosaurs of the world would think that was an achievement.