The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Wasnt even in the box, its either a free kick or play on ffs

Not in the box, not denying the goal scoring opportunity. Wickham f***s up so he gives a penalty and a red card. Bent ref.

Was a red if he was giving the decision but never a penalty

How can he wait that long to go back? Should have been either a free-kick and red, or give him the advantage which he had, then cocked up. He had his "goal scoring opportunity" still even with the tug. Crazy decision.

Not in the box, not denying the goal scoring opportunity. Wickham f***s up so he gives a penalty and a red card. Bent ref.

Can't give the decision after that long and just because Wickham messed up.

Guest bimpy474

Dowd is corrupt.

Ner. Ref was spot on. The guy f***ed up and tried to make up for it by pulling him back.

It was about 5 yards outside the box.

You can give a penalty if the pull carries on into the box, but you can't go back after the striker has gone around the GK, to cross it. The advantage was over. It was either give the free kick immediately, give the penalty if you felt it carried on into the box.

The length of time on the advantage was ridiculous, if you go back to the foul.

Dowd giving the mackems presents.

Longest advantage I've ever seen lol

Aye - you can't play on for that length of time before deciding to bring it back. And then give a pen for a foul outside the box ffs.  :(

1. Surely you can either play advantage or give a penalty? Cant do both ffs! That gave them two chances to score not one. He let play go on then when Whickham fucked up he brought it back that must be wrong

2. It was outside the box and did he even pull him back at all? He did touch him but i didnt see any tug. Shocking IMO

Dowd giving the mackems presents.

Longest advantage I've ever seen lol

Aye - you can't play on for that length of time before deciding to bring it back. And then give a pen for a foul outside the box ffs.  :(

Yup that's what I was getting at.

When I see the decisions THAT bad I do have to question the referees integrity

Can't give the decision after that long and just because Wickham messed up.

thats my biggest issue, you play advantage or give the foul, if he thought it was a pen then why didn't he give it straight away?