The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Man City need to get their act together now. They've got big game experience, they've not had CL football for weeks, they've got Kun, Yaya and Kompany fit - they should walk the title now.

Guest firetotheworks

If it comes down to goal difference and Liverpool "need" to beat us by more than 6 goals. :lol:

It's going to be more than 6 though. Look at Citys last two games. Away to Palace and Everton though. More twists to come I feel.

Just any need for any kind of goal difference against us will be..interesting.

Last game is gonna be awkward. Laughs at Liverpool throwing it away, but if we win it'd be another year of Pardew.

I'd suffer another year of mid-table shite under Pardew if it meant Stevie GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE didn't lift the PL trophy.

Last game is gonna be awkward. Laughs at Liverpool throwing it away, but if we win it'd be another year of Pardew.

I'd suffer another year of mid-table meritocracy under Pardew if it meant Stevie GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE didn't lift the PL trophy.

Now this is beyond the fucking pale, you sick bastard!

I'd suffer another year of mid-table shite under Pardew if it meant Stevie GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE didn't lift the PL trophy.

:yao: Mid-table.