The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

God it's going to be Real play acting and cheating, when they have showed what a good side they are without such shit.

Aye disappointed that Ancelotti lets them behave like that.

Becoming a trait with guardiola teams to act like cunts when losing.

There was only really Busquets and sometimes Alves that used to do that at Barca so saying it's a trait is ridiculous.

I don't rate that Nike advert too highly. Some of their others have been far better.

Didn't realise PSG were in the World Cup tbf to them. Is there anything they can't buy?

Guest neesy111

Becoming a trait with guardiola teams to act like cunts when losing.

There was only really Busquets and sometimes Alves that used to do that at Barca so saying it's a trait is ridiculous.

There's a surprise you defending guardiola.

Guest bimpy474

I don't rate that Nike advert too highly. Some of their others have been far better.

It's a lot longer than that, over 4 mins if you see the proper version, which is slightly better.

There are two reasons why I am loving this. Number 1 Borussia Dortmund and number 2 all this s*** about tiki-taka is the correct way to play football. They almost insult every team that beats them by saying that they didn't deserve to lose and that counter attacking is evil

There are two reasons why I am loving this. Number 1 Borussia Dortmund and number 2 all this s*** about tiki-taka is the correct way to play football. They almost insult every team that beats them by saying that they didn't deserve to lose and that counter attacking is evil

What?

It's a lot longer than that, over 4 mins if you see the proper version, which is slightly better.

Yeah I've seen it. Very :hmm:.

Guest palnese

Mike Williamson would actually get his head on a set piece against that defending. Crazy bad from Bayern.

Lahm would beat him in the air.

Yeah I've seen it. Very :hmm:.

I don't get if it's supposed to be a World Cup advert or not