The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Only the ones where there's something to play for do. That means the relegation fight, since our game against Atlético is "insulated" (it doesn't depend on other results).

The rights holders have been consistently trying to play as few games at the same time as possible the past two years, to maximise returns.

I think it's a good idea tbh.

Benfica had twice as many fans as Sevilla in the stands at the Juventus Stadium. The Spanish side were cheered on by 10,000 fans in Turin, whilst the Portuguese club were supported by 20,000.

http://www.marca.com/2014/05/15/en/football/international_football/1400105015.html

And received the team in big numbers

BnsPU7KCEAE9pqq.jpg:large

We'll be back to end that 8 finals strike, time to switch the chip and win the portuguese cup on Sunday.

Rotherham 1 match away from the Championship.  That would be an incredible achievement.

They were in what was the Championship about a decade ago for a while but aye it would be given some of the teams that aren't in it these days. For a bloke who is an utter bellend, that Evans fella seems to be a decent manager.

Rotherham 1 match away from the Championship.  That would be an incredible achievement.

They were in what was the Championship about a decade ago for a while but aye it would be given some of the teams that aren't in it these days. For a bloke who is an utter bellend, that Evans fella seems to be a decent manager.

He's certainly paid his dues... :hmm:

More incredible than Orient? It's been less than a decade since Rotherham were in the second tier, but more than thirty years since Orient were.

Apparently UEFA reserved 17,000 EL final tickets for themselves and 7,000 of those ended up not being used.

UEFA :anguish:

Aye I thought I heard extremely dull Face say '9000 fans each'.

Just not fair, man. :hmm: