The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Huddlestone's such a great footballer. Shame about his athleticism.

I'll never understand from what perspective you watch football? I'd love to analyse your brain while watching football. Not saying Huddlestone is bad, just he's great while other good players are useless.

Which good players have I deemed useless?

Huddlestone has a brilliant foot and is a lovely player to watch, but will never be a top, top midfielder as he's lacking in the physical department.

Oscar to begin with. (think it was you that called him useless though)

Guest palnese

I'll never understand from what perspective you watch football? I'd love to analyse your brain while watching football. Not saying Huddlestone is bad, just he's great while other good players are useless.

Huddlestone has a brilliant foot and is a lovely player to watch, but will never be a top, top midfielder as he's lacking in the physical department.

Don't think I've ever called him useless. He's good, but very hit and miss, imo.

He's going to be an absolute star in time, but he's a got a long way to go.

Don't think I've ever called him useless. He's good, but very hit and miss, imo.

Was someone else then. Apologies :thup:

Guest palnese

Was someone else then. Apologies :thup:

O0

:lol: How is it only 3 minutes added?

Standard Spanish shenanigans.

:lol: Glass houses, IP.

:lol: Eh?!  I just mean the gamesmanship there is on another level.

:lol: Oh. I'm misreading everything today.

I'm 90% sure the ref just changed a freekick whistle to a HT whistle on the fly. :lol:

:lol: I don't think anyone has any idea who deserved a foul there, Messi was all over the defender, while the defender was kicking someone else. Referee just blew it for the sake of it and then got saved by the watch.