The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Thought the false 9 brigade on here said 'Atleti' were a good team? Nothing more than a Stoke with a first touch.

Did anyone say they played like barca?  :lol: If all Stoke need to be in the champions league final is a first touch...

Thought the false 9 brigade on here said 'Atleti' were a good team? Nothing more than a Stoke with a first touch.

:lol: They are about 35 minutes away from being the best team in Europe. They are more than a good team, also missing their two best attacking players.

:lol: I don't like Gus. It's not working.

edit: Wynalda is killing me too.

I appreciate Gus's effort, but he's a square peg in a round hole. His timing is terrible.

Wynalda is crap, just like the rest of his generation of American players-turned-pundits.

I don't know how a team that wins La Liga and is winning the CL final can be considered anything other than a 'good' team.

:lol: I don't like Gus. It's not working.

edit: Wynalda is killing me too.

I appreciate Gus's effort, but he's a square peg in a round hole. His timing is terrible.

Wynalda is crap, just like the rest of his generation of American players-turned-pundits.

He's got four more years to get better, tbh, but it's no good so far.

It's frustrating to watch but Atletico are playing this to perfection. Some achievement it would be to keep a clean sheet against this Real team in a CL final.

Didn't Wynalda score the winner in a WC game in 94?  Remember it being in a dome and USA wearing that godawful blue kit with the stars.

Scored the tying goal against Switzerland.