The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Can't wait for the sequel to the Damned United, about Moyes' six-month spell managing Man Utd.

"Well, I might as well tell you now. You lot may all be internationals and have won all the domestic honours there are to win under Alex Ferguson. But as far as I'm concerned, the first thing you can do for me is to chuck all your medals and all your caps and all your pots and all your pans into the biggest fucking dustbin you can find, because you've never won any of them with Tony Hibbert."

Man U didn't have a single intricate move the whole game. No variety or subtlety.

Amazing to watch.

Thats a good point 80+ crosses ....................all exactly the same

Man U didn't have a single intricate move the whole game. No variety or subtlety.

Amazing to watch.

Thats a good point 80+ crosses ....................all exactly the same

They crossed the ball every single time they attacked. It was all they did. 81 crosses ... I mean, really?!

Never played it into RVP's feet early, or even Rooney. They were only worth their heading ability today.

Moyes needs Fellaini back, and he just needs to be honest with himself, and what he's about, and play him off the front man.Fellaini would have scored a dozen today.

Can't wait for the sequel to the Damned United, about Moyes' six-month spell managing Man Utd.

"Well, I might as well tell you now. You lot may all be internationals and have won all the domestic honours there are to win under Alex Ferguson. But as far as I'm concerned, the first thing you can do for me is to chuck all your medals and all your caps and all your pots and all your pans into the biggest f***ing dustbin you can find, because you've never won any of them with Tony Hibbert."

Mint :lol:

ok I go out for a walk at 2-1 thinking right game over come back to see it finished 2-2 what the f*** happened?!

Fulham actually decide to go forward, and scored.

Probably would have won if they just played properly all game.

Everyone else wins there nowadays anyway.