Other clubs' transfers

TBG

I'm with Dinho Lad here.... he's a headless chicken who consistently dribbles into blind alleys and shoots when he should pass.

He's a slightly more cultured version of Sissoko with less athleticism, not good enough for Juventus.

I don't see why if they want a back up CM why don't use Asamoah as one as that's what he actually bloody is and go out and buy a natural left sided player.

Guarin is a better player than Sissoko.

Never said he wasn't.

Would be a great signing for them, would be surprised if Chelsea went for it though. 

If they did, it would be just about the strongest way they could say 'you're not a threat' I can think of.

Great player but unless we're losing Rooney it's a waste of money. It's probably our strongest area on the pitch right now. We've got Rooney, Kagawa and Januzaj who can play in the hole.

Central midfielder please.

Would be a great signing for them, would be surprised if Chelsea went for it though. 

If they did, it would be just about the strongest way they could say 'you're not a threat' I can think of.

Aye I was thinking the same, but they are a threat - if not this season then next, and they're still in the Champions League.  Chelsea never seem to sell to rivals.

Great player but unless we're losing Rooney it's a waste of money. It's probably our strongest area on the pitch right now. We've got Rooney, Kagawa and Januzaj who can play in the hole.

doesn't solve any of the issues in the squad but on the other hand do you turn down such a fantastic player?

I can see your point of view but like with Ozil at Arsenal i'd rather Mata than playing Young or Valencia tbf.

I can see your point of view but like with Ozil at Arsenal i'd rather Mata than playing Young or Valencia tbf.

So would I, but we play with wide wingers, and I don't want to spend 37m on someone to play them out of position. It's basically a Kagawa situation with him always on the left.

We could probably get two good upgrades on Young and Valencia for 37m combined.

Man Utd are crying out for someone like Mata's creativity come on. Januzaj is a kid and Kagawa barely plays.

Didnt Mata start out as a winger?

I sure he did and I'm sure he'd be good there but it's clear he's best as a #10. Januzaj may well be a kid, but it's clear he's a great player already. If you're good enough you're old enough.

Rooney is a better player than Mata. If Rooney stays it's not worth the money. If Rooney goes, then by all means, please send Mata this way.

If it were up to me i'd axe Welbeck and stick Rooney up front, allowing Januzaj and Mata if he goes to provide the ammo. That's a ton of goals there, not to mention RVP returning. The teams above Man U have options all over their attack, stuffed with forward thinking players. It provides competition aswell as giving you endless options. Man Utd as it stands have if we're being generous 3, and 2 are always injured.

Ozil like mentioned before is a perfect example of this.

-----------------De Gea----------------

Rafael---Garay------Dante---Coentrao

----------Gundogan--Koke-----------

--Januzaj----Fabregas------Reus--

----------------Cavani------------------

They'll be a massive force next season with this line up.