Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Liverpool are going a bit mental with the cashbook, but tbh I think Suarez's worth to them is more valuable than all their signings/proposed signings. They really needed someone like Sanchez to make this worthwhile IMO.

Liverpool are going a bit mental with the cashbook, but tbh I think Suarez's worth to them is more valuable than all their signings/proposed signings. They really needed someone like Sanchez to make this worthwhile IMO.

i agree, getting sanchez will probably get them 15-20 of the 30+ suarez scored

Wait, why has Zaraté signed for West Ham? I 100% guarantee that will not go well at all. He's the literal opposite to an Allardyce player :lol:

Didn't he have Okocha and Djorkaeff at Bolton?

Yeah, really strange that they felt they could splurge £9 million on a player they will be loaning back to Lille also!

If they had landed Sanchez as part of the deal, I would have had them as winning that deal.

They're going to need a stud striker to replace Suarez for sure.

Yep. Liverpool are spending lots of money but it's all on average players or young talent, they're signing nobody who'll take them to the next level. Add that to the loss of their best player by far..... I reckon Man Utd will take their place in the top 4.

Guest neesy111

Liverpool are doing what Spurs did with their bale cash, signing a lot of good/decent players but not really get the world class replacement they require.

Liverpool are doing what Spurs did with their bale cash, signing a lot of good/decent players but not really get the world class replacement they require.

To be honest at the time I thought Spurs invested well. It just didn't work out for them though. I thought Lamela was going to be dynamite.

To be honest at the time I thought Spurs invested well. It just didn't work out for them though. I thought Lamela was going to be dynamite.

Lamela was/is brilliant like. When he ends up under a better manager or club, you'll see it again

Ashley Cole in Rome now.

I do like seeing English/British players playing abroad. Far too often there's that dreadful, media led insinuation that the Premier League is the only worthwhile league in the world.

My point partly underlined by Clive Tyldesley's embarrassing call on Friday night when James Rodriguez was about to take his peno and Hulk was offering advice to Julio Cesar. Surely as a football commentator you should know certain aspects of European football, especially when commentating on the fucking World Cup. Not as if Rodriguez was an absolute newcomer.

Tyldesley man :lol: Remember when Juve dicked on Chelsea and he couldn't shut up about how good Vidal played and surely he had shown enough to earn a transfer to a PL club. Acting as if all players should aspire to play here and the Champions league is some sort of audition process.

Lamela was/is brilliant like. When he ends up under a better manager or club, you'll see it again

We're hoping he already is.

Anything more than 4 players straight into a first team isn't going to work.

Because they need the CL depth as well they're going overboard. Tbh whatever the money I would keep Suarez for another 12 months, get another CL campaign cemented, then look to add another 3 top players in that Sanchez bracket.

We're hoping he already is.

Completely forgot about that you know :lol: Well, I figure next season he'll do well.

Ashley Cole (:anguish:) and Salih Uçan to Roma

Guest bimpy474

Dusan Tadic to Southampton.

He knows where the net for someone who plays off the front. Decent signing that.