Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Michu in talks with Napoli.

Thats the rumour, he's apparently disillusioned at the moment, not sure if its Laudrup leaving or his injuries. Also on the way out are Canas and Pozuelo who haven't had a sniff since Monk took over, allegedly they were disruptive to team spirit and somewhat part of the problem that saw laudrup leave. Thought Pozuelo could do well.

Unfortunately looks like Pablo Hernandez is off too.

On the flip side we're apparently after an Ecuador winger, Bosnian midfielder and Celtic Centre Half.

Marcus Christenson ‏@m_christenson  2 min. [Guardian]

Lazar Markovic booked on a flight from Lisbon to England tomorrow to finalise move to #lfc. Fee €25m. Follow @nunotravassos for more updates.

Is that Benfica fan lad around these days? Be good to hear his thoughts on this. No idea about this whatsoever.

Lazar Markovic booked on a flight from Lisbon to England tomorrow to finalise move to #lfc. Fee €25m. Follow @nunotravassos for more updates.

Is that Benfica fan lad around these days? Be good to hear his thoughts on this. No idea about this whatsoever.

The mental one?  I think you need to say 'Republicans' three times for him to appear.

Burnley has thus far signed

Steven Reid from West Brom

Matt Gilks from Blackpool

Matt Taylor from Bolton

Marvin Sordell from Bolton

Michael Kightly from Stoke

Not sure how much luck they will have in the Premier League filling out there squad with this crap. Shows a bit of faith in the team that got them there I guess. I imagine they will still need to sign some CB's and CM's.

The mental one?  I think you need to say 'Republicans' three times for him to appear.

:lol:

Aston Villa are now favourites to sign Nicklas Bendtner, but Eintracht Frankfurt remain interested in the former Arsenal striker. The Bundesliga club had been keen on Bendtner last summer and are still hoping to add the Denmark international to their squad.

Brummie:  :okay:

Matt Taylor from Bolton

Not sure how much luck they will have in the Premier League filling out there squad with this crap. Shows a bit of faith in the team that got them there I guess. I imagine they will still need to sign some CB's and CM's.

They'll try and do what Palace did, try and stay up without spending shed loads, knowing that they are probably already better than 3 other teams in the league. They'll give Newcastle a good game for a start.

Guest firetotheworks

3 years?

Oooooh, rissskyyyy.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130320180632/arresteddevelopment/images/thumb/8/81/3x01_The_Cabin_Show_%2802%29.png/480px-3x01_The_Cabin_Show_%2802%29.png

Matt Taylor from Bolton

Kightly was on loan last season.

Plus they had a squad of about 18-20 players last season so it was natural they would have to sign some players to pad it out a bit.

3 years?

Oooooh, rissskyyyy.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130320180632/arresteddevelopment/images/thumb/8/81/3x01_The_Cabin_Show_%2802%29.png/480px-3x01_The_Cabin_Show_%2802%29.png

:lol: Risky Business.

I'm not too worried about the 3yr deal for Barry. He already moves slower than a glacier, so it's not like his legs will suddenly go and his performance levels will fall off a cliff. He was an ever-present last season too, so there's no injury issues.

Aston Villa are now favourites to sign Nicklas Bendtner, but Eintracht Frankfurt remain interested in the former Arsenal striker. The Bundesliga club had been keen on Bendtner last summer and are still hoping to add the Denmark international to their squad.

I'd take him.

Guest Roger Kint

I'd take him.

Would the dressing room be big enough for two such ego's as him and Pardew?

I'd take him.

i'd have him on a 1 year contract in the hope he lost his shit with pardew and went public tbh

Matt Taylor from Bolton

IIRC they did the same thing the last time they went up. Kept their core and filled it up with C'ship players. To be honest, transfer fees in the PL are so absurd nowadays that even with PL TV money it's a risk to go all out if there's a big chance you'll get relegated anyway.

Guest Roger Kint

I'd take him.

i'd have him on a 1 year contract in the hope he lost his shit with pardew and went public tbh

Would definitely take that.

I'd take him.

he could have a second year if it got the fucker sacked

Guest Roger Kint

I'd take him.

he could have a second year if it got the fucker sacked

:thup:

I'd take him.

i'd have him on a 1 year contract in the hope he lost his s*** with pardew and went public tbh

Did Roy Keane officially join Villa? Don't see him and Bendtner working together ending well.