Other clubs' transfers

TBG

In Milan I'd say Balotelli's biggest issue has actually been on the pitch not off it.

His biggest issue is his movement off the ball, he's so lazy in that regard standing completely still a lot of the time. For him to live up to his obvious talent he will need to stop being so lazy.

I was limiting myself to active players, of course if we made an all time, a quick-and-dirty XI could be...

Nehmann

Ricksen Pepe Materazzi Pearce

Gazza V. Jones  Keane

Di Canio Maradona Garrincha

Manager: "Loco" Bielsa

Where's Ron 'Chopper' Harris (edit: and how could anyone forget Tommy Smith)

Brazilian goalie Bruno Fernandes got some lass pregnant - he couldn't be bothered with it, so he murdered her and fed her to his dogs. He could be classed as 'slightly unstable'.

:lol:

Bruno man, had everything except a brain to be the goalkeeper at the World Cup.

Looks like Balotelli to Liverpool is on, can see it failing miserably, hope it does. Tossers.

Strikes me as Rodgers' ego pushing through this transfer in the hope that he can be the one to 'tame' Balotelli, if he can do that then he'll have a heck of a player on his hands.

Nah, just seems like they can't get that top tier striker they're after, and so are taking a punt on Balotelli, who in reality has everything to be in that category, but isn't there mentally for some reason. If he can get it out of Balotelli consistently, it would be a great move.