Other clubs' transfers

TBG

There's no way he'd hit 40 goals. That's reserved for the absolute top-notch players like Ronaldo, Messi and maybe Suarez, and you need them as the main man at the potential detriment of other players. Which Liverpool is not about.

Balotelli is average when you break down each of the key components needed to be a great forward...

Yeah he's only strong, quick, excellent techincally and a good finisher as well...

Balotelli is average when you break down each of the key components needed to be a great forward...

Yeah he's only strong, quick, excellent techincally and a good finisher as well...

He's strong but not the strongest and shows it by throwing himself around looking for non existent fouls... He's not quick and his caught up by defenders regularly... He's not a clinical finisher and his technique is not excellent with his heading very average also... Good penalty taker I'd give anybody that though but by and large I think he's hype with a lot still to prove...

Well that's why he's not capable of doing it.

I believe at 24 he's capable of sorting his attitude out. Everyone is talking about lazy he is and he scored 30 in 54 for Milan. If he does manage to sort himself out he'll be scary good. A one in one player for sure, especially since he takes free kicks and excellent penalties.

Ballote

I think they'll finish top 4 again. I think Balotelli will be excellent between Sturridge and Sterling.

It certainly improves their chances. He's a maverick but he's also got the X factor that might just make up for what they've lost in Suarez.