Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest firetotheworks

It was stupid to sell Ozil as well, doesn't mean they won't still be unstoppable. They'll probably play nicer stuff too imo.

Anyone else think Balotelli is overrated? Milan are s*** now yeh but he was absolutely abysmal at time last season.

He did brilliantly at Milan, his goal record was fantastic. Think he just has a tendency to drift out of games and look like he's doing fuck all sometimes but there's always that chance of him pulling out something brilliant.

Think £16 million is a great price for him to be honest, would have though Milan would've been looking at the £25million mark.

He was great when he first went to Milan but I'm not so sure personally, throws far to many strops. 24 and this is his fourth major club already. I think Remy is a much better player but thats just me. 

He was shite last season. Lost a lot of time for him after previously I always maintained he'd thrive being the main man at a team. Instead he just sulked abnd strolled worse than ever and then topped it off with a poor World Cup. Still a very talented player, but this is the 3rd time we're seeing him move somewhere and people talking about it being THE move that will unlock his career. It hasn't happened under Mourinho, Mancini and even Prandelli (who defended him like he was his son) got tired in the end. I'm not betting on Rodgers having any more success.

FWIW I still think it's a good signing; he improves their squad. But it'll last two years before Raiola moves him somewhere else for a similar fee (and similar slice of the pie for himself).

They do have decent sized squad now admittedly, but Balotelli blows hot and cold so often its amazing. At times last season he was Milans worst player, and they had some complete shite in that team.

Very talented player but []more bother than he's worth imo[/b]. Don't think he'll ever 'settle' at a club as the next controversy is never far away.

If he plays the way he did in his first half-season at Milan, Liverpool will be genuine title contenders, imo, so it is definitely the correct decision, imo. I don't follow Italian football enough to know caused his decline last season last season, but Milan really needed him to stand out and dominate, but instead he stood still and showed little desire.

Balotelli.

:lol:

Liverpool just can't help themselves.

Of course the guy is talented, but it's clear he doesn't have the personal drive and dedication to be a true top player. He clearly is talented, but has he ever been consistently effective like a Suarez? He will do less than half what Suarez did each year and take more games to do it.

They should have looked elsewhere given the baggage.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm honestly chuffed that he's over here again. Some people might think he's tiresome and he probably will be eventually, but the league needs lunatics like him, it's mint. He's a class player too when he can be arsed.

I'm honestly chuffed that he's over here again. Some people might think he's tiresome and he probably will be eventually, but the league needs lunatics like him, it's mint. He's a class player too when he can be arsed.

Gotten himself into some truly hilarious shit over the years. He's a bit of a nutter, but a good egg underneath it all.

Massively agree with this. He's mint.

Guest firetotheworks

I still f***ing love the fact that when he was in Manchester, someone photographed his car and they blurred out his registration plate for the newspaper so no one would know it was him.....

on a camouflaged Bugatti. :lol: :lol:

Mint if you imagine that he got the camo paint job to remain inconspicuous as well.

None of the top tier strikers were interested. I know I would rather take a punt on Balotelli for that price than Shane Long or Ross McCormack.

Theirs plenty of strikers in between top tier and shite like Shane Long without having to resort to that utter tosspot.