Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Is it right that Ayew got something like an €8m signing-on fee?

I heard something like 2 million pounds, plus rumoured 60K a week. All rumour though, maybe right as he was a "free"

Swansea City capture Franck Tabanou from St Etienne for £3.5m as Garry Monk moves to make second summer signing

Kin' ell! Good deals Swansea are getting. That's a really good fee.

Trippier to Spurs for £3.5m

I would have thought he was worth more based on all the other crazy prices.

I think he had a relegation release clause because he signed a new deal when they got promoted.

Assume Yedlin will be farmed out on loan.

Am I right in thinking Spurs will now have Walker, Naughon, Yedlin, Trippier and Dier who all can and do play at right back?

Pochettino is just a right sided Pardew.

Am I right in thinking Spurs will now have Walker, Naughon, Yedlin, Trippier and Dier who all can and do play at right back?

It's even more complex than that. Poch supposedly wants fullbacks who love pushing on to give width up front. Naughton is gone, Dier should only be a CB, and the feeling is that Walker is now a perma-crock and his injuries have completely compromised his game. Most of us thought Yedlin was a great shout, but the rumour is that he has been embarrassingly bad in training. Yet he looked excellent against Sydney (yeah, I know).

We have two really tasty-looking young RBs as well - Fredericks (Middlesbrough loan) and Kyle Walker-Peters (believe it or not).

I'm guessing that we try to get money for Walker, Trippier becomes the RB, Yedlin stays as backup/cup player. Fredericks stays on loan. I'm also guessing that most of you couldn't give a fuck :lol:.

It's even more complex than that. Poch supposedly wants fullbacks who love pushing on to give width up front. Naughton is gone, Dier should only be a CB, and the feeling is that Walker is now a perma-crock and his injuries have completely compromised his game. Most of us thought Yedlin was a great shout, but the rumour is that he has been embarrassingly bad in training. Yet he looked excellent against Sydney (yeah, I know).

We have two really tasty-looking young RBs as well - Fredericks (Middlesbrough loan) and Kyle Walker-Peters (believe it or not).

I'm guessing that we try to get money for Walker, Trippier becomes the RB, Yedlin stays as backup/cup player. Fredericks stays on loan. I'm also guessing that most of you couldn't give a fuck :lol:.

Guessing Yedlin's positional play is absolutely atrocious given he's fast and undeveloped, learning from Walker won't have helped this.

Guessing Yedlin's positional play is absolutely atrocious given he's fast and undeveloped, learning from Walker won't have helped this.

He's definitely raw, and makes up for it with blinding pace. Actually been playing more on the wing for the U.S. recently, wouldn't be surprised if Spurs move him there permanently. Think he's much better going forward than defending anyway.

But yeah, he needs to spend this next year on loan in the Championship or somewhere, get 30+ matches under his belt.

I'm guessing that we try to get money for Walker, Trippier becomes the RB, Yedlin stays as backup/cup player. Fredericks stays on loan. I'm also guessing that most of you couldn't give a f*** :lol:.

What in the actual fuck? :lol: :lol: