Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Fucking mugs the lot of 'em.

:lol: They're gonna feel like dicks when they've got players and we've still got all the TV money.

Ashley was that kid that got toys and never opened them.

How many of our windows would you have to combine to get 102m?

Over the past 13 windows (dating back to 2009) we've spent £101m.

:lol: Well there you go. I'm sure things will change.

Well they won't want him for the good of their Delph lollllllll

But fucking seriously lads, that would be a depressing transfer like.  He's only just committed himself very publically saying he's proud to be Villa captain etc.

Clearly, if that turns out to happen, it'll be because Delph came to an agreement with us that he'd sign a new deal to make sure he didn't leave for nothing, but at a release price which meant he'd easily get a move.

That'd be massively disappointing given the "this is my club" stuff he gave it after signing, mind. Which is what makes me think it is bollocks.

That and the fact this has come from an article by James Nursey.

Didn't realise Southampton can purchase Alderweireld for £6.8m due to a clause they had in the loan deal. Apparently Atleti had to pay £1.5m to remove it from the deal but they never did.

Bargain if they get him for that.

I keep reading conflicting reports around Alderweireld - Southampton activating the fee, Atleti paying the £1.5m removal fee, Spurs agreeing a deal etc.

Personally, I hope he goes to Southampton.

I keep reading conflicting reports around Alderweireld - Southampton activating the fee, Atleti paying the £1.5m removal fee, Spurs agreeing a deal etc.

Sounds like the reverse of the Alvarez situation.

@TEAMtalk  15s15 seconds ago

Watford have completed the signing of Tottenham midfielder Etienne Capoue for a club record fee. Story to follow... #THFC #Watfordfc

apparently Southampton will sue atleti if he goes to spurs but what I don't get is if he rejects them what can they actually do?

apparently Southampton will sue atleti if he goes to spurs but what I don't get is if he rejects them what can they actually do?

Nothing.

@TEAMtalk  15s15 seconds ago

Watford have completed the signing of Tottenham midfielder Etienne Capoue for a club record fee. Story to follow... #THFC #Watfordfc

Surprised he didn't work out at Tottenham. Weird one.

Seems like he wasn't given that many chances to prove himself too.