Other clubs' transfers

TBG

He is still pacy.

He's just a lazy cunt coasting, putting in a decent performance once every ten games. Except some of our fans are so fucking moronic they buy into the whole "OMG! BUT HE'S ONE OF US!!!!111!!!" bollocks.

He's a great example of our acceptance of utter mediocrity.

Clearly even Photoshop is unable to remove f***ing Agbonlahor from the club.

He's like a Brummie Ameobi.

With the Ameobis, Gabby and Anichebe the Nigerian diaspora in England has a lot to answer for.

The shame is a very heavy weight to bear.

I can only apologize. We will get it right one day.

Glad Stoke never sign Konoplyanka, don't think I could have stomached that. Apparently Shaquri fell through too.

Fair play to them for ambition though. They have just signed Glen Johnson ;)

He will probably be a decent signing for them in all fairness.

Apparently when Pedro signed a new contract (he only had one year remaining), we lowered his release clause to €30m. It makes sense, since rumor was that he wanted to leave and it was a bit surprising when he suddenly extended his contract.

Liverpool and Arsenal linked. He's a great player to have in any squad in the world, I hope he stays this season at least.

Zlatan is off to Milan, and all of the sudden PSG lose their entire Swedish fan base.

Theyve bought Bacca and Luiz Adriano. Zlatan is better but still..if it does happen.

Zlatan is off to Milan, and all of the sudden PSG lose their entire Swedish fan base.

They'll have to take down all the psg ads in Stockholm, they are everywhere

No idea what you are talking about. Have only seen from one but thats a company who partnered up with PSG

From what i have read it sounds like Luiz Adriano won't start, more bought for depth and impact off the bench purposes. Ibra is probably better off a main striker these days anyway, others doing runs for him while he puts them in goalscoring positions.

They'll have to take down all the psg ads in Stockholm, they are everywhere

No idea what you are talking about. Have only seen from one but rhats a company who partneredbup with PSG

They are at the bus/metro stations. Not sure what they're actually selling